NELSON A. CARANDANG JR.
Current Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile Number: 056 241 0082
Home Phone Number: 04 327 5228
Email Address: [email protected]
A well organize and have a professional experience in Banking / Finance and Telesales cum Customer Service. Excellent communication skills and Sales Skills, able to work as part of a team as well as managing work load and time management.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
· Software Proficiency
– Working on many programs such as: Microsoft Office.
– Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows on both desktop and server.
· Hardware Knowledge
– Proficient in LAN, WAN, and network installation.
– Knowledge of Desktops, Laptops and Printer hardware support.
· Excellent Communication Skill
– Daily Interaction with people of different nationalities and culture.
· Sales Skills
– Highly developed analytical, written and communication skills
– Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Strong organizational skills, with an ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, priorities tasks and meet target.
– Ability to work collaboratively and effectively within across teams.
· Awarded of being Outstanding Customer Service – Telstra Account
· Awarded 2 consecutive CEO commendation – Telstra Account
· Promoted to Tier 2 in a Back Office Support – Telstra Account
· Top Agent in HP Notebook Line of Business on Sales – HP Account
May 06, 2015 – June 26, 2016 – DUNIA FINANCE – Sales Relationship Officer AL Nassar Plaza, Oud Metha Branch, Dubai, UAE.
· Establish Relation for a prospect client and close the sale in Personal Loan and other Product.
· Provide acceptable level of service to personal banking customers, and explore cross sell during the customer interactions with a view to increase personal banking revenues.
· Ensure to attain up-to-date products and policy process knowledge at all times (including that of campaigns / promotions) and keep abreast of any subsequent amendments.
· Gather and prepare necessary documents needed for a personal loan and car loan.
· Ensure proper documentation, correctness & completeness of all applications / forms.
· Performs detailed reviews to the client in accordance with policies, process and regulation.
· Follow up Client by visiting offices and cold calling to acquire the monthly target.
· Performs all other tasks as assigned in the office as a Branch Relationship Officer.
NOVEMBER 07, 2014 – MARCH 10, 2015 – RESULTS COMPANIES Philippines – Sales Representatives – The Results Companies 120 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue Corner Ortigas Avenue Extension, Barangay Ugong, Pasig City, Philippines, 1604
· Provide high quality and efficient sales presentations to customers.
· Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of sales, productivity and performance.
· Document customer interactions and account resolutions.
· Contribute to the team environment by assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in team meetings.
· Multi-tasks: listening, inputting data, probing, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques.
· Education of new members and re-education of existing members regarding phone plan procedures and benefits.
· Responds to callers via telephone while meeting all corporate guidelines and performance standards.
OCTOBER 29, 2012 – August 07, 2014
TELSTRA Philippines – Technical Support Representative – Levels 2 and 3 Ortigas Avenue Extension (Brgy. Sto. Domingo), 1900 Cainta,Rizal, Philippines. +63.2.5529769 (PH)
Provide a concise, quality Customer service in a Professional and courteous manner.
Diagnoses and fixes the issues of the end user systems related to Operating Systems, Internet Browsers, MS Office & MS products, Local Area Network connectivity, Wireless connectivity, First Level Hardware diagnosis, Printing issues, Software Installation, PC relocation and minor changes, Peripheral device connectivity or device driver, Works with third parties to resolve various technical issues., Updates Call Management System, clearly specifies progress and resolution details, Resolves problems in accordance with prescribed process & procedures.
Provides timely resolution to customer complaints.
Educates and assists customers with the use of PC and Internet connection (ADSL, Wireless Mobile Broadband, and Cable).
Educates customers on available products and services and builds a relationship with the customer by meeting customer needs.
November 28, 2011 – SEPTEMBER 2012
SITEL Philippines – Microsoft Windows Generalist
Ground Floor e-Life Digital Zone, Eton Cyberpod – Ortigas (Corinthian), Ortigas Avenue cor. EDSA ,Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines +63 2 860 2011 (PH)
· Provide support to customers via telephone, email and remote control for the range of services and product solutions provided.
· Diagnose and resolve customer concern in Microsoft Windows and other hardware problem.
· Confident to hit the Business metrics.
· Answer Customer question on how to navigate the Windows System to the end user.
· Offer a paid technical support.
· Provide a solution to extend the end user software and hardware warranty.
1996 – 2000
B.S. Computer Technology, IT Major in Website Developer – AMA Computer Center, Cainta Rizal, Pasig City, Philippines
2000 – 2002
Certificate in Computer Technician – MFI Technological Institute accredited by TESDA, Meralco Ave. Pasig City, Philippines
Bjorn Fejer – Design Engineer – DREDGE YARD – JLT, UAE
· Mobile : +971 56 266 4134 Email: [email protected]
Nelson Sean – Sales Executive – IGS – Business Bay, UAE
· Mobile : +971 564095014 Email: [email protected]