Automotive Expertise – Business Ownership – Driver Certification – Solution Focused
Accomplished and integrity-driven Automotive Professional with over 13+ years of experience and enormous success in the Automotive Repair industry. Recognized as a leader with strengths in customer service, diagnosing, repairing, and troubleshooting all varieties of vehicles, and operational management. Verifiable track record of managing complex systems while always delivering on time, under budget and exceeding expectations. Strong interpersonal skills, highly adept at facilitating discussions and negotiations with key stakeholders.
– Recognized for exceptional customer service, driver safety, and subject matter expertise through promotions, recognition, and bonuses.
– Expertise building and leading high performance teams with budget ownership and have directly contributed to the success of numerous projects
– Automotive professional with 13+ years experience in corporate operations, procurement success and client relationship-building programs with a proven track record of achieving results by working autonomously and as part of a team.
– Effectively manage multiple priorities, and performs under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Skilled in project organization and management, problem resolution and data documentation.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, hard work and dedication have built up a reputation for being positive in decision making, straightforward and honest in communicating while being flexible in problem solving.
– Preventative Maintenance Brake Systems Expertise Customer Service
– Diagnosis and Repair Suspension and Alignment Electrical Systems
– Engine Replacement Hydraulic Equipment Software
– Brake Repair and Replacement Small Engine Mechanics Math Aptitude
Pucko otvoreno uciliste Auto moto centar Novo Gradiska, Hrvatska, Croatia
Driving Instructor Education (2007)
Pucko otvoreno uciliste Auto moto centar Novo Gradiska, Hrvatska, Croatia
High School Diploma: Motor Vehicle Driver (2006)
Obrtnicka skola Koprivnica, Koprivnica, Hrvatska, Croatia
Car Mechanic Certification (1996)
Auto-Klub Koprivnica – Koprivnica, Croatia – October 2014 – Present
Oxbow Tire Ltd. – Oxbow, SK, Canada – July 2014 – September 2014
Automotive Technician/Heavy Duty Mechanic
– Daily service calls consisted of brake repairs, heavy duty truck repairs, transmission repairs, drive shaft repairs U – Joints, repair front suspension – ball joints
– Ford 6.0L Diesel and 6.4L Diesel, GMC Sierra HD & Chevrolet Silverado HD Duramax and Dodge Cummins experience
– Raising cabin and replace the head gasket, high pressure pump, EGR systems, injectors, heater, cooling fan, belt tensioning, pulley, power steering pump, intake manifold, exhaust pipes
– Replacing the box on heavy duty trucks
– Replacement and repair exhaust systems, welding
– Completed electrical diagnostics and general routine maintenance on all types of vehicles
– Electrical, HVAC, and general repair experience
– Every day in performing the work orders
PLAMEN MOBILNOST j.d.o.o. Koprivnica, Croatia May 2013 – July 2014
– Co-Owner and Operator of successful auto service and repair shop.
– Extensive knowledge and hands-on training with engines, oil changes, transmissions, repair experience, and more.
– Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
– Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
– Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
– Complies with vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
– Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
– Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
– Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
– Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
– Charged with all operational management, supervisor of workers, and procurement of automotive equipment, materials, supplies, and parts needed to maintain a busy and efficient operation.
– Monitor employee performance in diagnosing and repairing automotive problems, company policy and standards, and safety compliance.
– In charge of hiring, training, human resources function, advertising, marketing, sales, and budgeting for the business.
Academia d.o.o. – Koprivnica, Croatia – July 2010 – April 2013
Lead Automotive Technician
– Performed initial checks on vehicles and determined further testing.
– Inspected engine and transmission related coded.
– Performed road tests for drivability concerns, general repairs, and factory recommended services.
– Managed electrical diagnosis and repairs as needed.
– Acted as the supervisor of several full-time mechanics and two apprentices in all troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repair of automotives in an effective and appropriate manner.
– Charged with day-to-day operations, employee scheduling, and planning for the repair shop.
– Maintained a focus on quality and exceptional customer service.
– Kept accurate technical documentation such as records, warranty information, and maintenance of tools and equipment.
– Was recognized for maintaining a 99% customer service satisfaction rating for the shop.
– Achieved 2 nationally recognized “Service Excellence” awards for work quality and commitment to excellent customer service.
Pro bike d.o.o. – Cakovec, Stefanec, Croatia – March 2008 – May 2010
– Trained on and conducted inspections, diagnostics, and repairs on international imports from North America, Asia, and Europe.
– Maintained excellent inventory control and charged with the procurement of parts and supplies.
– Recognized by management for expertise on the job and routinely called upon as a subject matter expert for recommendations and guidance on automotive problems, resulting in cost savings and time efficiency.
Auto Marko d.o.o. – Koprivnica, Croatia – April 2007 – February 2008
– Charged with effectively teaching the candidates traffic rules, maintaining and monitoring the condition of the vehicle and any repair failures that occurred.
– Maintained the logbook and all documentation, evaluations, and testing.
– Responsible for the safety and compliance of candidates in traffic.
Zadruga Gall – Koprivnica, Croatia – December 2006 – March 2007
– Charged with successfully delivering goods within a specified time frame, following all safety regulations.
– Recognized for safe driving practices and minimized accidents through bonuses.
– Responsible for loading and unloading of goods, route completion, mapping the most efficient route, providing exceptional customer service to all customers, and performing preventative maintenance on vehicle fleet.
Hartmann d.o.o. – Koprivnica, Croatia – June 2002 – June 2005
Obrt Galic – Koprivnica, Croatia – August 2001 – May 2002
Hrvatski zavod za mirovinsko osiguranje – Koprivnica, Croatia – November 1998 – July 2001
Automotive Mechanic, Bodywork
Hrvatski zavod za mirovinsko osiguranje – Koprivnica, Croatia – July 1996 – February 1998
Automotive Mechanic Trainee
References: Available Upon Request
Car Mechanic, Driving Instructor