Good relationship-building and problem-solving abilities with a resilient and adaptable approach. Positive, upbeat, collaborate and friendly with the ability to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Efficient, hardworking, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work a flexible schedule including holiday, weekends and evening.
Blk. 6 Lot 14 Saint Francis Street Zone 3B Central Signal Village Taguig City
DATE OF BIRTH: AGE:
November 12, 1994 24 yrs. old
NATIONALITY: CIVIL STATUS:
• Check-in luggage and confirmed all carry-on items met federal guidelines.
• Oversaw ticketing, gate and ramp services.
• Announced flight status updates and information about gate changes over the public address system.
• Tagged baggage and routed to an appropriate location for loading and screening.
• Meeting the needs and safety requirements of passengers and airport personnel.
• Assist customers before and after the flight and ensure the smooth travel of anyone boards an aircraft.
• Directed ticket holders to seat and facility locations.
• Reviewed tickets for authenticity and applicability to particular an event.
• Provide information about current and future event and facility.
• Greeted customers with a smile and provide friendly, knowledgeable service.
• Ensured compliance with relevant regulatory employment rules and standard.