Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Power point
Computer Installation Hardware to Software
Troubleshooting, Networking and Routing
SD Sales and Distribution (OTC)
Visual Basic 6.0
VB.NET 2010 and 2012
MySQL & SQL Server
Sony Vegas Pro 13.0
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
Adobe After Effects
Basic PHP & HTML / Word Press
IT OFFICER June 2015 – February 2018
Supreme Court Savings & Loan Association
Responsibilities: System Programmer & IT software / Hardware Support
1. Installation of computer hardware/software devices and network tools.
2. Provide solution & manage all kind of system error or downtime.
3. Provide user assistance for computer troubleshooting and maintain system and network stability
4. Perform daily database backup and free from virus environment.
5. Manage PC based systems and peripheral equipment including; printers, biometric,
Computer units and network devices.
6. Cabling, Assigning TCP/IP’s and switches.
7. Enhancement and maintenance of the existing system using VB 6.0 and Database using MySQL
8. Documentation and Providing project status or progress report information.
9. Functional testing, User Acceptance Test and Implementation
10. Interacting/Assisting End-user and taking their inputs for any new requirements.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER January 2014 – June 2015
Responsibility: SAP SD (sales and distribution) Functional Analyst
1. System upgrade, maintenance And Functional Testing
2. Communication and coordination with onshore Colleagues
3. Achieving the SLA’s (Service Level Agreements), Should take care of High, Medium and Low Priority ticket
4. Configurations, Assignments, Monitoring, Debugging and Documentations
5. Replicate system defect and subsequent fixes
6. Create Test Plans, Test Script and Test Case; Testing tool: HPQ
IT STAFF July – November 6, 2013
MC Engineering Inc.
Responsibility: Technical Support
1. Computer Troubleshooting/Networking
2. Updating Biometric Scanner using Mustard Seed Time and Attendance Management System
TSR National Support Center (NSC) May1 -29 2013
Responsibility: TSR for Precinct Count Optical Scanner (PCOS Machine)
1. Final Testing and Sealing (FTS) & Election Day Tech. Support (TSR)
2. Interacting with end-user and taking there inputs for Solutions
3. Creating Tickets
On the Job Training (OJT) June – November 2012
GFI Software Philippines / Threat Track Security
Updating Malwares Detections (Heuristic Department) Project: GFI Medical System
Course: BS Computer Engineering
Serve as field technical support and system maintenance programmer
SAP SD functional Analyst