|NURHAN DENIZ | [email protected] | (416)-825 9940 | 21 MAYNARD AVENUE| TORONTO, ON|
Having 2+ years of experience in energy reduction technologies, delivering effective solutions, project implementations and strategic environmental planning; I know that with my professional work experience, and my completion of an Advanced Diploma from Humber College in Sustainable Energy and Building Technology Program will be an asset to your establishment.
- High level of performance in relationship building, decision making and a proven record of success increasing efficiency and reducing expenses.
- Strong interpersonal skills, interface effectively with co-workers, management, clients and customers.
- Accustomed to fast-paced, high-pressure positions exhibited ability to prioritize deadlines.
ADVANCED DIPLOMA: SUSTAINABLE ENERGY & BUILDING TECHNOLOGY | (2011 – 2014)
Humber College – North Campus
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit Design: versions; 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 3D modeling of commercial and residential structures to include the foundation, walls, floors, doors, windows, stairs and roofing system
- Architectural Drawings & Building Automation Systems
- Energy Auditing & Efficiency, Energy System Integration & Building Systems
- Environmental & Strategic Planning
- Budgeting & Accounting
- Customer Service Skills & Relationship Management
- Reporting & Documentations
- Prioritize & Execute Tasks in High-Pressure Situations
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT |CONTRACT (JAN 2018 – April 2018)|
WESTBURY NATIONAL SHOW SYSTEMS: Event + Show Services Division, TORONTO
- Liaise with clients on Vice President’s behalf, regarding show logistics, rental and sales contracts, & invoicing.
- Co-ordinate with the various show departments, by publishing and supplying necessary information – crew, equipment, transport requirements and logistics; relevant drawings & documents; client, venue, & supplier contacts.
- Maintain off-hours’ communication to assist with last minute changes.
- Co-ordinate with the labour and accounting departments with regards to off-site crews’ travel arrangements and petty cash requirements for out of town shows and tours.
- Create drawings to certain specifications using AutoCAD; Rendering project scope for upcoming live events.
- Create proposals for various shareholders.
- Perform live event production planning and execution.
- Auto desk Authorized Training Center Certificate completed – 2018-01-19, AutoCad Fundamentals: IMAGINiT Technologies Canada, Mississauga.
LOT MANAGER | (JUN 2017 – JAN 2018)|
HUMBERVIEW GROUP, TORONTO
- New Vehicle Pre-Delivery Inspection
- New Delivery Clean up
- Install LPO Accessories
- Perform Factory Recalls
- Use CDK software to punch on and off jobs
- Document Repair Order CCC
- Perform quality road tests
- Utilize CDK to manage time punches, and R/o documentation and Parts Requests
- Communicate closely with Fleet Coordinator and PDI Lead Hand to meet delivery times
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures
COORDINATOR | (SEP 2016 – JUN 2017)|
WORLD ROMANI DIALECTS, TORONTO
- Assigned the task of maintaining daily schedules to ensure efficient work flow.
- Reporting any changes or problems within the assigned field.
- Ability to enhance the staff’s performance by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
ENERGY AUDITOR | (JAN 2015 – SEP 2016)|
- Collaborated with senior leadership team to promote energy efficiency, and promote sustainable practices.
- Completed energy audits, energy simulation modeling, building commissioning participation and energy efficiency.
- Conducted on-site detailed energy audits of buildings, dealerships and commercial corporations in Ontario and Ottawa, to establish a baseline for energy use, cost and conservation measures.
- Calculated potential for energy savings towards developing sustainable solutions, which determined patterns of building use to show annual/monthly needs for lighting.
- Examination of current energy use to determine incentives/ Rebates available to Clients.
- Lighting area dimensions and square footage, while determining fixture quantities, locations and mounting height levels.
- Created checklists for review or inspection of completed LED installation projects.
- Provided technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning and performance monitoring.
- Established and maintained relationships with technical service providers.
- Interacted between Property Managers, sales, and Operations Department to meet objectives.
- Interpreted site survey data to create complete system designs and submit for internal review.
- Onsite observations were documented: Analyses, Proposals, Pre-installs logs, Post-installs logs, and Quotes.
- Cross-referenced Re-audits, Pre – install and Post – installs to complete verification of all specified areas within the scope for review.
- Developed and implemented goals to meet Ontario building code requirements.
- Provided recommendations for regulatory analysis and environmental database development.
- Met scope of work based on customer expectations and commitments.
- Conducted training and monitoring of new employees.
- Led presentations on reducing their carbon footprint, and the uses of fluorescent and mercury based products.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST