I was excited to see your openings , and I hope to be invited for an interview.
My background includes serving and assissting our both local and international Suppliers also our liability reports submiting directly to Financial Manager every month .Current working my responsibilities included handling Suppliers accounts independantly , issuing credit/debit notes , flagging our ordered , received shipment from vendors and their payments . Handling both vendors and clearing agents accounts including payments.Also daily quantity checking and screening the batch cost & reporting .participate Annual inventory with internal auditors.
Previously, I worked as a marketing and Purchase co-ordinator includes the duty such as coordinating with Production Manager/engineers to determine the amount and type of materials needed and ordering and ensure that vendors are delivered in a timely fashion.Monitoring of deliveries and handling in the case of quality/ quantity deviations Handling all the steps of the Purchase- to-Pay process.Answering and guiding the questions from various stakeholders, including requesters, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from accounting, capably and promptly.Created and maintain meaningful liaison with vendors.
In these positions, I demonstrated the ability to manage and resolve a variety of issues and complaints also i support/ help to Finanancial Manager to plan and arrange the vendor/clearing agents claims professionally. Also solve the invoice disputes, Daily Invoicing etc.
In addition to this experience, i started career as a merchandiser helped me to understand customer relationships and how to make and maintain cordial relation with them.
I also bring to the table strong computer proficiencies in MS Word, MS Excel and Using last five years Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2009 (ERP) applications .
Please see the accompanying resume for details of my experience and education.
I am confident that I can offer you to contribute and build my professional career along with the growth of organization and to give the best of my qualification, experience and abilities which you are seeking. Feel free to call me at 00966-0559088624 (cell) to arrange an interview. Thank you for your time—I look forward to learning more about this opportunity!
Pirsad Chalil Enclosure: Resume
Specialized in Financial and Marketing Mgt
Handling Payable accounts in the Company
(Monitoring ,scrutinizing ,Processing
• Guaranteed all vendor accounts are
auditors and collation of audit file for smooth year end completion.
Chief AR Officer
Saudi German Hospital
_ June 2010 to Jan.2012 _ ASEER, K.S.A. • Handling Receivable accounts in the
• Monitoring customer account details
for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
In-Charge of Purchase & Marketing (Advt.)
_ April 2006 to March 2010 _ Kerala, India
▪ Material planning by placing PO and following with vendors for timely
▪ Handling all the steps of the Purchase to Pay process.
▪ Monitoring of deliveries and handling in the case of quality/ quantity deviations.
▪ Updating and sharing open status with Factory Manager & Production Team.
▪ Inventory control with related store in charges without affecting production schedule.
▪ Monitoring forecast accuracy and actions in case of additional demand.
▪ Mentoring purchase assistant for day to day purchase activities.
▪ Evaluate suppliers, on the basis quality and delivery speed.
▪ Getting approvals from respective authorities to import & export raw materials.
▪ Coordinate with Local clearing agent, in order to ensure timely clearance / delivery of raw materials.
▪ Compliance to QMS, During both External and Internal Audits.
▪ Perform all other relevant tasks related to Purchases.
▪ Led to achieve the Marketing and advertising Target in the Unit.
handled precisely and ensured accurate and complete information.
Creation and Maintenance of Vendors Codes.
• Independently led full control and follow up of Over 500 Supplier companies (worldwide like Europe, USA, Canada, China, Korea, and Gulf) accounts.
Booking of Suppliers Invoices, checking Arithmetical Accuracy, & verifying that the invoices are approved by authorized signatory as per authority matrix.
Ensuring that expenditures are recorded against the appropriate accounts heads and follows generally accepted accounting principles. Preparation of Payment Vouchers and posting to Purchase Ledger l General Ledger
Preparation of Payment Plan, Based on Due Reports. And Paying Suppliers on Time as per availability of funds.
Debit Note & Credit Note Preparation. Giving Timely feedback to Associates regarding their queries Reconciling Consignment Account of Suppliers on Monthly Basis with Purchasing Department and also with Suppliers.
Replying to suppliers related queries Review of Accounts Payable and tally with General Ledger on Monthly Basis.
Requesting the concerned department for Invoices of Advance Payment not cleared with in 1 month of payment Preparing all the payment, other than suppliers and posting accurately to General Ledger.
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Financial Manager & Also Liaise with external Auditors