Al Mubarraz, Ash Sharqiyah, Eastern Province 36341, Saudi Arabia
00966506646085 – [email protected]
Highly motivated Medical Records Clerk with one year solid track record of retrieving and pulling medical records for hospital units; filing, trouble shooting and processing transcriptions. Highly skilled in preparation and maintenance of medical and statistical reports in line with the medical and institutional requirements. Detailed oriented, able to work independently and have thorough computer knowledge. Sound knowledge of medical terminology
· Time Management
· Attention to Detail
· Quality Focus
· Internal Communications
· Reporting Skill
· Filed complete medical records in the minimum time
· Maintained a 99% accuracy rate in filing of loose reports
· Streamlined administrative procedures at the facility, making scheduling, follow-up and records management easier to handle.
05/ 2015 – Present Health Records Clerk
Al Ahsa Hospital – Al Hofuf, Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
· Attends the Telephone, monitors or receives the electronic charts request list for emergency and other treating areas.
· In-patients discharges charts shall be assembled within 48 hours post discharged unless readmitted.
· Maintains patient files and retrieves files for scheduled appointments.
· To support access to medical records electronically towards continuity of patients care and service, through the scanning of the In-patients Records and Out-patients Records. Provision of efficient and processing of the scanning medical records to those authorized to ensures all required files are scanned.
· Retrieves and distributes patient’s charts to proper areas, within 10 minutes of request.
· Retrieves and prepares pre-admission files.
· Notifies immediate supervisor of any missing charts for investigations and tracking.
· Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential
· Make up new folders for charts.
· Performs other task and duties within the scope of the knowledge, skills and experience required for the job, as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
06/2014 to 05/2015 Medical Records Executive
Sunshine Global hospital – Surat, Gujarat, India
· Compile, verify and record patient records and medical history
· Review medical records to ensure correctness and completeness
· Retrieve and deliver medical records requested by facility professionals
· Compile data such as demographic information and treatments administered
· Code records and manage laboratory tests posting to records
01/2013 to 07/2013 Clinical Trial assistant
CIMS Hospital Ahmadabad– Gujarat, India
· Indent & inventory update of stationary requirement & other departmental requirement.
· Monitor controlled access to the department due to confidentiality & security reasons.
· Handle general maintenance requirements.
· Trouble shooting & general Complaint handling of CRC’s.
· Calibration and maintenance of research equipments.
11/2011 to 12/2012 Medical Records Assistant
Mahavir Cardiac Hospital, Surat, Gujarat, India
· Assisted in patient admission procedures
· Collected demographic data and recorded appropriately
· Retrieved data and delivered files
2010 Bachelor’s Degree: Economic
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, Gujarat, India