RAFE S. AMORA
Specifier | Business Development Manager | Technical Sales
A Battle tested guy in Electrical Field with a Solid Background of Technical Sales Solution and Value Proposition Sales Engineer; by Ethics & Knowledge my experience are worth to be classified as caliber asset to the company.
CONTACT PHONE: +63 917 308 9761
EMAIL: [email protected]
HOBBIES Basketball Driving Fixing / Repairing
5.Willingness to learn. …
6.Thinking skills (problem solving anddecision making)
UNIVERSITY OF CEBU
June 2003 – October 2008
Accomplish the five years course in BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (B.S.E.E.)
Zenith United Electric Corp.
Business Development Manager
Coverage : Visayas Mindanao
Duties & Experience:
*Company Growth*Bid Specialist*Customer Developer*Technical Sales Solution*Sales Manager*Marketing Manager*Product Developer*Product SpecialistEquipment Standardization**Brand AmbassadorSupport the Country Manager in ensuring the attainment of sales AOP by directing and controlling the activities of the team. Lead market assessment, strategize and plan (account planning, resource allocation, goal setting, marketing activities), execute and measure results. Accountable for discipline in account and funnel management, timely win strategy process, provide guidance and coaching to team members.Analyse and identify the customer needs & requirements (pain points) through familiarity with Company products and their values as well as leverage on the relevant internal and channel resources (e.g. Domain Experts, Solutions Architects, SI’s) to grow share in the existing account and/or to convert new accountAcquire the needed technical competency to hold at least preliminary technical presentations and discussions with customers, so as to understand and fulfill their needs and requirements with Company products, solutions and services.Report and analyse current business levels against annual sales goals and provide the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecasts and reviews to the Country Manager and/or Domain Sales Manager in a timely manner.Establish healthy working relationship with stakeholders at all level of assigned accounts (EU, EPC/Consultants, SI’s, OEM’s and DI) through collaborations by conducting meeting/visits on periodical basis, keeping abreast of their business update/ requirements as well as identifying new opportunity for conversion for the Company products, solutions and services. Provide regular feedback to Country Manager as well as share information with internal stakeholders, as relevant. Collaborate with Team / Company resources to increase success rate and increase market share by identifying and assembling the right expertise in impacting the customer’s decision process and in presenting value proposition to customers.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC PHILIPPINES INC.
Position : SALES | FIELD SPECIFIER ENGINEER
November 21, 2016 – August 24, 2018
– Answering all technical questions that may arise during the sales process.- Involved in any pricing and contract negotiations. – Keeping a constant eye on market trading conditions. – Engage on Technical Design and Standardization – Conduct Electrical Training for the end user – Engage Client Electrical Consultancy – Conduct Value Proposition to Electrical Designers – Providing technical leadership and advice to anyone who asks for it. – Create and Demand for Opportunity – Using of Sales Force to track activities. – Attend Government and Private Bidding – Competitors Offer Analysis- Knowledgeable to all new upgrades and coding of Electrical Standards- Brand Ambassador- Conduct Educational Teaching to potential Universities- Tendering Specification- Market Price Index- Manage to monitor Sales people- Accuracy of Opportunity to closed deal- Demand Creator- Market Influencer and Positioning
ASIAPHIL MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES
20011 – 2016
Senior Technical Sales Engineer Project Sales Specialist Business Developer Specialist
Bid Specialist Technical Sales Solution Value Propositioning Key Account Manager Leads Management- Answering all technical questions that may arise during the sales process. – Involved in any pricing and contract negotiations. – Keeping a constant eye on market trading conditions. – Delivering product demonstrations to customers. – Conducting customer and supplier visits. – Liaising with other sales personnel to plan in detail any marketing campaigns. – Developing long term relationships with clients. – Supporting equipment installation projects. – Mentoring project work of junior sales professionals. – Providing technical leadership and advice to anyone who asks for it. – Travelling throughout sales territory. – Using of Sales Force to track activities. – Attend Government and Private Bidding – Knowledgeable of Procurement Policy Republic Act 9184 4- Project Bidder- Product White paper Analysis- Pricing and Offer Analysis- Market competency Analysis
EUROTEC INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC.
2009 – 2011
– Resolving all technical issues arising from a sale. – Finding customers who would benefit from the company’s products. – Conveying the customer’s exact requirements to a Product Management Team. – Negotiating with potential customers. – Being involved in any sales activity right from the beginning. – Travelling long distances nationally to meet prospective customers. – Giving customers advice and support on a wide range of the company’s products. – Handling all pre-sales customer support issues. – Putting together customized presentations. – Communicating with sales representative and sales management on a daily basis. – Entering customer details onto electronic databases. – Giving clear direction to junior staff members. – Ensuring that any order processing is followed through to a timely conclusion. – Provide customers with both pre-sale and post-sale technical engineering and implementation support. – Replying in a professional manner to a client’s queries. – Presenting technical and sales information to small and large audiences. – Generating sales leads through building up professional contacts and networking. – Co-ordinating sales projects. – Being a technical and sales point of contact for prospective customers. – Supporting company partners and re-sellers. – Attending technical forums.
Graduated on October 15, 2008 and received diploma for BSEE and awarded as Loyalty Award
As a business development manager – (BDM) is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The BDM also responds to RFP’s, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
highly motivated and a confident professional, that wants to work for a values-based organisation whose solutions are leading edge.
Understand the channel landscape you operate within;
• Ensure key regional target opportunities are maximized across Industrial and Commercial arenas;
• Saturate the channel with prescription of all relevant offers;
• Regularly introduce countries marketing and technical expertise support to the channel;
• Play an active role in new Launch events and work with the Launch Managers;
• Implement strategies to drive coordinated EcoStruxure specification for Power, Industry and Buildings Projects;
• Engage with relevant industry stakeholders through targeted events and initiatives;
• Maintain a good understanding of the market, customer base, competition and evolving specification customer needs;
Top Man Award – 2015 top sales performance reaching ₱200 Million project
1) Transmission Line Project
2) Medium Voltage Switchgear
3) 69KV Substation
5) Switchyard uprating project
6) Repair Transmission line