Respectful freshman student at the University of Regina. Seeking to harden and practice real-world skills as well as aid your organization.
Coachman Motor Inn 2016-2017
– Worked at the front/main desk at the Coachman Inn Motel, only during daytimes on weekends
– Typically retrieved keys in the morning from vacating customers and asked them about their stay
– Marked down which rooms were available and which were not
– Reported any problems or issues to the owner of the motel unless provided the necessary resources to diffuse the situation
– Vacuumed/Dusted the main office and kept it tidy and organized
– Volunteered at Extendicare several times and worked alongside senior citizens
– Assisted in overseeing and executing games like bingo
– Moved around chairs/tables in order to set up events and provided water cups to those who were thirsty
Elementary School and High School 2005-2017
Completed grades 1-8 at Henry Braun Elementary School and graduated with the highest grade point average among males. Completed grades 9-12 at Campbell Collegiate and earned a graduation scholarship with an average exceeding 90%.
Completed my first two semesters of University enrolled in a Bachelor of Science for Psychology. Received grades deemed adequate to be placed on the Dean’s list. Looking to continue University for the next 3 years and then pursue medicine.