RAMIL JAY S. MACARAIG
Email Add:[email protected]
· Eleven (12) years experiences in civil engineering design, construction, supervision and site inspection of vertical and horizontal civil works in Saudi Arabia and Philippines.
UNIVERSAL HARVESTER INC.
2017 to 2018
Universal Harvester Incorporated uses state-of-the-art technology, as it engages in direct manufacturing, local distribution, importation and exportation of quality fertilizers such as, Muriate of Potash (MOP), Sulphate of Potash (SOP), Hydrochloric Acid (HCl) and Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl). Established in 2003, UHI has already proven its strength and continues to grow with a promising future.
v Construction of plant warehouses
v Renovation of high-end salon and restaurant
v Construction of plant machines and equipment foundations
v Construction of manufacturing plant facilities.
· Project Manager construction division
· Prepares engineering documents prior to project bidding
· Project supervision
RDB ELSEIF COMPANY LTD.
RDB Elseif is a Leading precast concrete manufacturer in kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
v Construction of RDB Jizan precast factory.
v Ministry of Interior Complexes in Southern Boarder, Jizan KSA (six (6) Project Sites)
· Inspection of the structural, civil, electrical, mechanical and plumbing works during the construction of the precast factory.
· Review of the approved drawing/plans of the factory construction prior to inspection.
· Inspection on the alignment of the steel frame erection for overhead cranes and precast concrete casting buckets.
· Inspection and monitor the commissioning and calibration of the following, (overhead cranes, batching plants, strand stressing machine, gantry cranes)
· Quality control for hollowcore and precast element
· Inspection of the hollowcore beds, tilting tables, steel molds, battery mold of the factory.
· Inspection of the approved materials (e.g. steel reinforcement, cement, sand, aggregate, MEP embedment’s, insulations, lifting hook, precast connection, etc.) of the owner/client and consultant.
· Inspection of the molds, reinforcement and casting of the precast element for the MOI projects.
· Precast inspection after demoulding of the element casted.
· Precast inspection on stockyard prior to delivery of the precast element on site.
· Site inspection on the villa’s, apartment and boundary walls for MOI projects.
CULTURAL CENTER OF THE PHILIPPINES
Engineer III MESD/ASD
Cultural Center of the Philippines is a government owned and controlled corporation. Established to preserve, develop and promote arts culture of the Philippines. Embodying the highest standard of excellence and the service responsive to the Filipino and the world
· Implements and monitors the preventive maintenance program of the Center as established by the Division.
· Drafts various correspondences and technical documents pertinent to the function of the Division to facilitate the implementation of the Division’s program and services, e.g plans, reports, contracts, projects specifications, terms of reference, etc., in relation to his field of expertise.
· Renders technical consultation and advice on his field of expertise in engineering for the Division.
· Assist in facilitating the compliance of the center to existing laws and policies on environmental, building, electrical, mechanical and civil/sanitary codes.
· Assist in the conduct of evaluative studies on areas of expertise aimed at improving procedures and programs of the Division.
· Represent the Division Chief in organizational meetings when necessary, in organizational meetings to facilitate service delivery to institutional or client-sponsored activities.
· Chairman/member of Bids and Award Committee Technical Working Group
v Waterproofing of Tanghalang Pambansa Building, Admin and Finance Building and Loading Dock Roof Deck.
v Supply and Labor, Material and Installation of Steel Fence at Production Design and South Parking.
v Waterproofing and Repair of Concrete Slab at Sunken Garden.
v Construction of Flag Pole and Repair Works at ASEAN Garden.
v Geotechnical investigation, Analysis, Recommendation and Submission of Construction Design and Plans for the Mitigation of the Observed Erosion at the Executive House of the National Arts Center.
v Survey on Elevation and Test Pit on Slab at Loading Dock Area.
v Repainting of Arturo Luz Artwork “NOUGUCHI”
v Repair and Rehabilitation of NAC Executive House Located at National Arts Center, Los Banos Laguna.
v Waterproofing and Repair of Concrete Pebble Slab at CCP Ramp Promenade.
v Soil Erosion Mitigation Measures for Cliff Side and Road Approach for the Executive House of the National Arts Center.
v Perimeter Steel Fencing of the Liwasang Kalikasan.
v Replacement of 1 Piece 6 Inches Gate Valve and Repair of Water pipeline along Road Approach near executive House NAC.
v Re-waterproofing and Application of Epoxy Grout/Low Viscosity Epoxy
On Slab and Wall Crack at Power Center.
v Installation of Welded Wire and 4 Pieces Lamp Post at Liwasang Kalikasan.
v Repair of Loading Dock Main Slab and Slope Correction.
v Re-waterproofing of Façade Roof Deck of CCP Main Building.
v Re-waterproofing and Repair of Cistern Tank of CCP Main Building.
v Cleaning of Exterior Walls and Glass Window of CCP Main Building.
v Renovation of Male and Female Restrooms of the Tanghalang Nicanor
v Re-waterproofing of Façade Roof Deck of CCP Main Building.
v Rehabilitation of Drainage System and Sidewalk of CCP Complex.
v Re-waterproofing of Production Design Building.
v Construction of New Power Center of CCP Main Building.
TORK PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
Supervising Civil Engineer
Tork Philippines Incorporated is one of the most committed contractors of high quality electro-mechanical services and supplies in the Philippines.
· Prepare civil scope of works of the projects.
· Review other design drawings made by consultants.
· Perform site supervision, monitoring and project inspection.
Review and prepare civil technical submittals.
Perform project site coordination.
Prepare civil shop drawing and design for residential and high rise commercial buildings.
Perform technical coordination with architect and consultants.
Attend engineering team meetings.
SELF EMPLOYED / CONTRACTOR
· Doing civil contracting projects for residential houses, commercial buildings and other civil works.
Perform project site supervision for horizontal and vertical construction.
Perform project site inspection.
Perform project coordination.
Review project design drawing.
Perform project reporting, planning and attend engineering team meetings.
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
þ Certificate of Participation Project Management
Philippine Trade Center
May 23, 2012
þ Certificate of Training Computer-Aided Cost Estimating for Building Construction
Autodesk Training Center
September 17-18, 2010
þ Certificate of Training Elematic’s EliPLAN Precast Production Management Software.
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
December 12-16, 2015
MS excel, word, PowerPoint
SKILLS INVENTORY / SELF ASSESSMENT
Yrs. of Experience
Yr. of Last Experience
Construction Management & Supervision
Planning and Design
Quantity and Cost Surveying
Scheduling and Project Control
Use of Software MS Word & MS Excel,
Use of Software (AutoCAD)
Use of Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint)
Use of Software (EliPLAN)
Proficiency Level: 4 = Extensive 3 = Proficient 2 = Experienced 1 = Light
Date of Birth : January 21, 1982
Age : 36
Place of Birth : Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Citizenship : Filipino
Religion : Roman Catholic
Civil Status : Single
Height : 5’6”
Weight : 53kls
Language : Filipino
Primary : Gumaca West Elementary School
1989-1995 Gumaca, Quezon
Secondary : Gumaca National High School
1995-1999 Gumaca, Quezon
1999-2005 Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Technological Institute of the Philippines
Casal St., Quiapo Manila
Course : Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
PRC License : Passed the Licensure Examination for Civil Engineer
License No. 0108590
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief
Ramil Jay Sabuelba Macaraig