RASHMIKABEN CHIRAG PATEL
6E- 944 Chancellor Dr., Winnipeg
PH:- +1 431 335 5821
E-Mail:- [email protected]
Holding my skills and knowledge in the hospitality industry together with my hard work and always-learn attitude, I would like to develop my career in the industry to the highest possible level.
Education and Qualification
2012 Master of Arts
Professional Experience / Career Profile
April 2018 – Current Crew Member
Mac Donald’s Winnipeg Manitoba
· Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
· Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
· Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
· Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
· Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
· Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
· Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
· Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
· Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
· Proficient in the use of MS- Office across Word, Excel and PowerPoint; with linguistic capabilities in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Panjabi
Sanjay Patel(Manager at Subway)
Ph:- +1 204 430 6525