Regin E. Llena
Contact No.:+639122114464 E-mail:[email protected]
Laoy Olingan, Dipolog City, Zamboanga Del Norte Province
To be part of the organization, where I can be able to share and develop my knowledge, skills and experience. As well as to learn more information and techniques and be part of the company’s continuing success.
• On- Job-Training in HR Department, Micro Finance Loan, IT Departmenti at Banco Dipolog Inc.
• Worked as Sales Representative under Globe Telecommunication.
• An ACRA (Area Client Relation Assistant) at Cebuana Lhuillier, Inc. (Sept. 17, 2013 until Present)
▪ Attended Business Quality Training at Davao City.
▪ Attended and passed GAW (Gold Appraising Workshop) at Davao City.
▪ Attended seminar of AMLA under Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas at D’hotel Suites(Dipolog City)
• Worked as Technical Service Representative at Teletech Manila under Australian Account of Telstra.
Skills and Capabilities:
• Knowledge in Accounting, Management, Financial and Marketing Field • Computer Literate
• Good Communication Skills in English
• High appeal in Dealing people or client
• Flexible and hardworking
• Able to work under pressure, keen attention to details
• Team working skills Educational Background:
Laoy Olingan Elementary School (1999-2005)
Alberto Q. Ubay Memorial Agro-Tech Science High School (2005-
Andres Bonifacio College taking up Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology (2009-2013)
Philippine Advent College taking up Bachelor of Science in Education (2015-2016)
November 24, 1992 24 years old
Gender : Male Height : 5’7”
: : :
• Ronald M. Nicolas
Languages/ Dialects Spoken
150 Lbs. Roman Catholic
Tagalog, Cebuano, Spanish and English
Quantity Surveyor – Civil
Medgulf Construction Co. W.L.L.
Email: [email protected]
I hereby declare to be honest of all information concluded and experience related in these Curriculum Vitae.
Regin E. Llena Applicant
Work as a cashier, gold appraiser and vault custodian