REMELY Z. BUGUINA, RN
Tianyang Side Lane, Dacun Township, Changhua Country, Taiwan
Compassionate Registered Nurse with 2 years experience in healthcare, providing a quality care to a wide variety patient.
Caregiver for 5 years to present of experience in geriatric care within homes and assisted environment. Recognized for ability to provide emotional and physical support to client.
Gov. Foustino N. Dy Memorial Hospital
( Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines )
( July 2010 – September 2012 )
• Provide direct quality care to a patient including daily monitoring, recording, and evaluating of medical condition up to 20 patients daily.
• Interact and communicate with patient of all ages and ethic background, giving quality medical care and treatment.
Kuo Hospital with Nursing Home
( Tianyang Side Lane, Dacun Township, Changhua Country, Taiwan )
( December 2012 – Present )
• Assisted over 30 resident aged 50 to 98 with daily needs including personal hygiene, dressing, turning position and transferring from chair to bed.
• Trained 5 new staff throughout employment providing mentorship and guidance.
• Followed care plan, home regulations and safety practices were consistently implemented.
• Saint Ferdinand College
(Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines )
Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2006-2010
• TESDA Training Center
( Manila, Philippines )
Household Services NC II