REWANE ROSE U. TORCITA
REGISTERED ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
OBJECTIVE: Obtain a full time entry-level engineering position in a company that offers a professional working environment where I can apply my knowledge and skills, acquire experiences to help me grow and mature, and help achieve the company’s goals in engineering development.
▪ MS Office proficient
▪ Background in Computer hardware/software
▪ Knowledgeable in the principles of electronic and circuit analysis
▪ Knowledgeable in using multisim and diptrace
▪ Experienced in power supply design and testing
▪ Experienced in inductor manufacturing / semi-conductor manufacturing
▪ Excellent soldering skills
▪ Equipment handled: Multitester, Oscilloscope, E-LOAD, AC and DC source, Gain Phase Analyzer, Power Analyzer
▪ Knowledge in ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 Standards
▪ Excellent communication skills in English in both written and verbal
▪ Able to work individually or in a team
▪ Able to have the time, willingness and full commitment to the job
▪ Keen attention to details
▪ Efficiently deal with people
Good leadership skills
Taiyo Yuden (Phlippines), Inc.
PIPC 12 Bldg., MEZ 1, Brgy. Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
June 2016 – February 2019
Quality Assurance Engineer
▪ Knowledgeable in problem solving techniques such as Root Cause Analysis, FTA, G8D and 5 Principles Checksheet.
▪ Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 Standards
▪ Member of Taiyo Yuden (Philippines), Inc. Internal Quality Audit (IQA) team.
▪ Assisting in the internal and external audits of the company.
▪ Knowledgeable in Core Tools and SPC concepts.
▪ Maintaining quality standards and protocol for processing of products from input to output processes.
▪ Conducting periodic process check focused on standard compliance and improvement on all process lines.
▪ Ensuring that Non-conformance is resolved timely with full records kept in place.
▪ Ensuring that corrective measures is appropriate to required standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
▪ Led in the establishment of controls and activities focus on process and system improvement and operation efficiency in the company.
▪ Responsible for performing products inspection process to ensure optimum adherence to product quality and integrity according to company manufacturing standards and policies, procedures and product specifications
▪ Monitoring and analyzing of Process Patrol Call-outs and Mixing and Swapping Call-outs findings.
▪ Monitoring, updating and analyzing of Failure Analysis Process Control / Past Trouble Checksheet (external and internal claim actions monitoring).
▪ Establishing the Mixing Swapping Process Purpose Cards for SMD lines.
▪ Monitoring of Skill Assessment updates focused on mixing and swapping.
▪ In-charge of the Mixing and Swapping Outgoing Process review for the cascading and unification of controls.
▪ Conducting document reviews and alterations.
▪ In-charge for training new Process Team Leaders on Parameter and Mixing Swapping checksheet based process check.
▪ In-charge of other non-routine activities and projects related to process improvements and mixing swapping reduction.
Emerson Network Power – Internship
Eastwood City Cyberpark Bagumbayan (Libis), Quezon City
January – June 2013
▪ Assembling power supplies of different models
▪ Troubleshooting and reworking of units
▪ Testing of power supplies to verify if it passed the desired specifications
-EMI testing (conducted and radiated), ATE testing, Thermal testing, Chatter testing, HI-Pot testing, Efficiency testing, Regulation testing, Ripple and noise testing, Output rise time testing, Dynamic load testing, Timing testing, Current-share testing, Remote Margin testing, Over-current and Over-voltage protection testing, Parallel testing, Overshoot and undershoot testing, Turn-on delay testing, Gain phase testing and OTP testing
▪ Making of reports base on the results from different tests
▪ Programming of control boards and calibration of units
▪ Power up units to verify if power supply is passing quality tests
▪ Making of process instruction reports to be send to the factory for changes in power supply
▪ Assembling of R-LOADS from wiring to switches to casing
▪ Making of patch boards using universal PCBs for different units
▪ Dismantling and winding of transformers
▪ Repairing of J-TAGS, DMM, WINI2C and PICKIT
Killerbee Bacolod Radio Station – Internship
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
April – May 2012
▪ Knowing the different equipment used in a radio station
▪ Monitoring of equipment if they meet the desired specifications.
Biscom Incorporation – Internship
Binalbagan, Negros Occidental
April – May 2011
▪ Knowing and observing the processes involved in sugar manufacturing from raw material to finish product
Hands on with the equipment used in the company
BS Electronics Engineering
Technological University of the Philippines Visayas
Talisay City, Negros Occidental
2010 – 2015
Isabela National High School
Isabela, Negros Occidental
2006 – 2010
Cong. Eliseo P. Limsiaco Sr. Memorial School
Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental
2000 – 2006
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES:
Passed the Electronics Engineering Licensure Exam (2016)
Passed the Electronics Technician Licensure Exam (2015)
TUP-Visayas Leadership and Service Excellence Awardee (2015)
TUP-Visayas Gender and Development Awardee (2015)
University Student Government – Finance Senator (2014-2015)
University Student Government – Engineering Council Treasurer (2013-2014)
Attended the TUP Federation of Student Government (2013-2015)
Attended the Student Council Alliance of the Philippines Leadership Training (2014)
Member of the Internal Quality Auditor at Taiyo Yuden (Philippines), Inc. (2018-2019)
Birth date: February 28, 1994
Birth place: Himamaylan City
Weight: 48 kilos
Expected Salary: Sgd $1800
Reason for leaving previous job: Career Development
Engr. Marianne G. Aro
Quality Assurance Section Manager, QA Department (QA9-G1)
Taiyo Yuden (Philippines), Inc.
Engr. Alvin Caesar F. Saldana
Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Department (QA9-G1)
Taiyo Yuden (Philippines), Inc.
Engr. Angelo Mag-atas
Design Engineer, Philippine Engineering Design Center (Design Team )
Artesyn Embedded Technologies