R E S U M E
REX JOSEPH A. SARABOSING
Talisay City, Cebu Philippines 6045
Mobile Number: +639204314676
Drivers licensed no.: G10-00-009068
Email Address: email@example.com
JOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR
To undertake a challenging opportunity in the oil and gas industry where I can utilize my brood training, skills and experience acquired over the past 10 years across the oil and gas constructions as Electrical Construction Supervisor where I can leverage my expertise and successes to assist your organization in meeting business challenges and growth objectives, whose main responsibility is to supervise sub contractors to oversee and provide assurance that construction activities relating to their specific area of discipline are being carried out in accordance with the project specifications, procedures, safety rules, planning and quality standard and that quality of work being performed by the subcontractors are meets these expectation. And to execute of electrical equipment installation, Power system that consist of HV,MV,LV and Control Cable Pulling, Cable Testing and Termination, Cathodic Protection , Lighting System, Earthing System, Electrical Heat Tracing, Fire alarm system including Linear Heat Detector (LHD) and High Sensitivity Smoke Detection System (HSSD) and Telecom System consist of Public Address, Telephone system, Structure Cabling system (SCS), Local Area Network (LAN) , Personnel Access Control System (PACS), Close Circuit Television (CCTV) and assure that appropriate construction is completed in compliance with the approved plans such as, Approved for Construction Drawing, Method of Statements and approve Installation Details & Test Plan (ITP), and to conduct internal field inspection and carryout motor solo run and site acceptance Test (SAT) related in Fire Alarm and Telecom System.
Multi skilled and diligent team player and leader, I possess strong organizational and problem solving skills with ability to work in remote areas and challenging conditions. Confident I would make a great addition to your team, I offer my 100 percent flexibility with proven track record of achievement in consistently promoting and adhering to workplace safety regulations.
· Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering at the University Of Cebu, Philippines
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT :
· Professional Registration/Eligibility: Registered ME
Professional Regulation Commission of Philippines (PRC) Registered No.: 0021238
DEMONSTRATED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Established good working relationships with subcontractors.
· Developed new quality standards for better quality performance and reliability.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy work load and deadlinese.
· Strong verbal and personal communications skills.
· Self-motivated, initiative, maintains a high level of energy.
· Tolerant and flexible, adjusts to different situations.
· Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
· Excellent ability to maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities.
· Profound ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
· In-depth ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
· Proven ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
TRAINING AND INDUCTIONS:
· Safety Induction Training.
· Permit To Work (PTW)
· Working At Heights.
· Working Above Water
· Confined Space.
· Electrical Hazard
· First Aid.
· Incident Injury Free (IIF).
· Inergen system.
· Lockout Tag out.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATE:
· Building Wiring Installation.
· Industrial Motor Control.
· ISO 9000 and Calibration.
· December 2008 to Present
GS ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION ( EPC)
GRAN SEOUL 33, Jong-Ro Jongno – Gu Seoul,
Seoul 110-130 Korea
· GS E&C is Korea`s representative global EPC contractor leveraging its experience in refineries, gas and petrochemical plants to continually provide premier design and construction services. We aim to increase customer satisfaction and become a Global Top Business Partner.
Oil & Gas , Petrochemical, Power Plant, Engineering, Procurement and Construction, Development, Building & Housing.
· June 2015 to Present
NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETRO CHEMICAL COMPLEX
Nghi Son Economic Zone, Tinh Gia District, Thanh Hoa Province,
· January 2014 to January 2015
RUWAIS REFINERY EXPANSION PROJECT ( PKG 7 )
Marine Terminal and Jetty Facilities (OFFSHORE )
P.O BOX 3987- ABUDHABI (UAE)
• November-2011 to December-2013
RUWAIS REFINERY EXPANSION PROJECT ( PKG 2 )
P.O BOX 3987- ABUDHABI (UAE)
• March 2010 to September 2011
GREEN DIESEL PROJECT
P.O BOX 3987- ABUDHABI (UAE)
• December 2008 to December 2009
LAFFAN REFINERY PROJECT
P.O. Box 60978 – ALKHOR, STATE OF QATAR
KEY DUTIES – Electrical Construction Supervisor
· Supervise the electrical construction activities of the overall construction scope.
· Check the work progress status of responsible area and assure that the work conforms to all technical requirements.
· Coordinate work execution in his area with other concern supervisors.
· Review and keep subcontractors daily work report.
· Oversee subcontractor’s manpower control status.
· Supervise the labor to assure that safety regulation is observed and that safety equipment is available and ready to use.
· Ensuring the construction interfaces and coordination are managed efficiently, facilitating the swift resolution of any technical queries
· Participate in developing construction and installation plans.
· Verifying contractor compliance with HSE and quality requirements and managing HSE at site.
· Ensures that all Permits to Work requirements are followed.
· Review Construction Work Packages and ensures construction work is carried out in accordance to the issued scope of work and with the project specification, while adhering to the agreed safety plan, quality plan and schedule.
· Monitoring of electrical works in accordance with the project specification, ITP’, Approved IFC drawing, quality control procedure and works Method Statement.
· Manage and ensure proper control of engineering design change/modification by issuing and monitoring site notice or field instruction for all change, reviewing technical queries to ensure response are appropriate and practical & ensure proper completion on site.
· Ensure labour, equipment and material resources are available and effectively used in accordance with construction plan.
· Control field changes and per the Management of Change procedures.
· Co-ordinate final walk down for construction jobs with Project Engineer and Operations/Maintenance prior to any work commencing.
· Supervise the construction of Fire Alarm System and Telecom system such as the installation of ( Public Address System; Telephone System; Structure Cabling System; Local Area Network; Personnel Access Control system; Close Circuit Television ( CCTV) and Emergency Communication the UHF/VHF radio in Marine Terminal and Jetty Facilities at Offshore.
· Support in pre commissioning of Fire and Gas System and Telecom system in marine terminal and jetty facilities offshore.
· Review the vendor print for Site Installation Test and Site Acceptance Test procedure for fire Alarm System; Public Address; Telephone System; Structure Cabling System; Local Area Network; Personnel Access Control System; CCTV and Emergency communication system.
· Prepare SIT and SAT RFI document and attachment for PMC’s notification prior for inspection and acceptance of the system.
· Coordinates with PMC as will as the company during Site Installation Test and Site Acceptance Test Activities.
· Carryout the internal loop test of fire alarm and Telecom system and conduct trouble shooting with the vendor prior to Site Installation Test and Site Acceptance Test to be witness by the company.
· Coordinate to the DCS vendor for the OLE process control (OPC) test for the I/O signals.
· Coordinate with other EPC’s for the integration Test activities.
· Participate The Integration Test of fire alarm system from marine terminal and jetty facilities offshore to Emergency Response Center (ERC).
· Participate the integration test of telecom system from marine terminal and jetty facilities offshore to Central Control room (CCR).
· Participate to the Pre Start –up Safety Review (PSSR) walk through prior to energization.
· Participate to the International Safety and Port Security (ISPS) external audit.
· Carryout maintenance work activity for fire alarm and Telecom system.
· Prepare and review Electrical drawings, Electrical Specifications and Electrical Equipment Data sheets and Vendor Print.
· Provide technical support to the subcontractors including interpretation of drawings and specifications during the construction / installation of utilities. Coordination of field work, working closely with design engineering and sub contractors.
· Review engineering drawings of all electrical design packages and as-built, coordinating and supervising discipline related activities.
· Supervise the construction of fire alarm, telecom, public address and personnel access control system for the substation as will as the process area.
· Assist with the vendor for the site acceptance test for fire alarm system, inergen system, high sensitivity smoke detection system ( HSSD/ VESDA) as well the fire fighting system ( deluge valve) at process area.
· Coordinates and monitor the work activities of all involved discipline supervisors within during the entire construction effort,
· Review work assignments with supervisors and gives instruction relative to the methods and procedures to be used as well as desired results.
· Coordinates the activities of subcontractors performing work within a discipline,
· Monitors daily work activities and ensures compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements.
· Maintain knowledge of electrical materials in a warehouse.
· Oversee subcontractors construction activities relating to their specific area of discipline are being carried out in accordance with the project specifications and procedures.
· Supervise the installation of the newly installed electrical equipment such as Power Transformer, Switch Gears, High voltage and Low voltage panels, cable laying, the insulation test of cable prior for cable pulling and terminations.
· Supervise the construction and installation of Fire alarm system, telecom system, public address system, personnel access control system for building and process area.
· Conduct Field inspection of any electrical installations at site such as Cable Tray installation, Cable Pulling, Earthing System, Cathodic protection, Lighting system, Fire Alarm system, Communication, Public address system and Personnel access control system.
· Assist with the vendor and witness the Site Acceptance Test (SAT)of fire alarm system including linear heat detector and functional test for deluge skid.
· Witness the Site Acceptance Test (SAT) for the newly installed electrical equipment such as high voltage switch gear and low voltage switch gear.
· Conduct LCS functional test prior for motor solo run.
· Coordinating job assignments with the other discipline, e.g. instrument, mechanical, piping, etc.
· Advise and coordinate subcontractor of technical problems concerned with installation modification and repair of electrical assignments.
· Review project specifications and procedures, approved for construction drawing and method of statements.
· Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of electrical assignments.
· Monitor electrical work activity to ensure compliance with standard procedures and electrical assignments.
· Monitor and evaluate subcontractor’s current status within his work area.
· Supervise work installation status of responsible area and assure that the work conforms to all technical requirements.
· Coordinate and discuss with the design engineers regarding technical issues, revision and as built drawing.
· Supervise the labor to assure that safety regulation is observed and the safety equipment is available and ready for used.
· Preparation of pre commissioning checklist, the installation test procedure and other attachment document prior for site acceptance test (SAT).
· Preparation of ITR prior for functional test of high and medium voltage switchgear and fire alarm system functional test.
· Review and keep subcontractor’s daily work progress report.
· Determine the details of installation method as per standard drawing.
· Supervise the installation of linear heat detector wire in such equipment.
· March 2006 to October 2008
CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY W.L.L
KHURSANIYAH GAS PLANT PROJECT
P.O. Box 31750 – AL KHOBAR, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
· From its beginnings in 1952 CCC, has become the largest engineering and construction company in the Middle East. Today CCC embraces the ambitions and welfare of over 110,000 employees composed of over eighty nationalities.
KEY DUTIES – Electrical Construction Supervisor
· Execute electrical installation and assure that appropriate construction is completed in compliance with approved for Construction Drawing.
· Supervise the execution of cable tray installation, Electrical equipment such as high voltage switchgear and the power transformer.
· Handle people and responsible for the effective implementation of quality installation, safety and health system at the project site.
· Participates in safety audit and programs and provide emergency response when required.
· Communicate with the site engineer to fulfill their on site requirement.
· Coordinate, control the people and lead the work force to achieve the goals with in the target time.
· Responsible for the test, safety, efficiency and effectiveness of electrical equipment.
· Supervise and execute the punch list rectification and modification of installation.
· Responsible for the effective implementation of work quality system.
· May 1999 to December 2005
LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT (LGU)
Ubay, Bohol Philippines 631
KEY DUTIES – Electrical Inspector
· Review electrical plan layout and diagrams prior for the issuance of electrical permit
· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and insulation resistance test instrument to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
· Secure and Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
· Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
· Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and to rectify the problem.
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
· Coordinate and communicate with the building official and arrange inspection for electrical installations.
· Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
· Established effective implementation of work quality system.
· Responsible for the approval of electrical work completion.
· Prepare inspection report and submit to the building official of local government.
· February 1997 to January1999
UNIWELL TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
· Uniwell Technologies Corporation is a leading distributor of industrial and building automation systems in the Philippines. Uniwell
has established itself as a leading manufacturers’ representative and distributor of measurement and control instrumentation for the process industries and building applications like oil & gas, refinery, power, water utility, food and beverage, chemical, sugar, semiconductor industries, commercial buildings, and other building facilities. By combining world-class products, application expertise, and unsurpassed customer service, Uniwell enables its clients to increase manufacturing efficiency, reduce production costs, improve product quality and value, improve safety, and meet regulatory requirements. The result is a solution tailored to meet the unique needs of our customers.
KEY DUTIES – Cadet Engineer
· Prepare and review sketches or Instrument layout to determine the location of instrument devices prior for the construction work activities.
· Prepare variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including calibration instrument.
· Install conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
· Attend basic engineering training course to obtain a clear understanding of the processes and system Involved in the construction.
· Work with senior engineers and ensure that job assignments are properly executed.
· Assist in functional test of fire alarm devices prior for commissioning.
· Assist in commissioning of fire alarm system to the commissioning engineer.
· Prepare Progress Reports on assigned duties and responsibilities
· Maintains a variety of manual and documents/or records for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and complying with regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
· Responsible for the configuration of instrument.
· Responsible of testing the effectiveness, safety and efficiency of the instrument.
· Maintain and trouble shooting of instrument devices and replaced if necessary.
Birth Date: March 19, 1970 :
Marital Status: Married
1. K.S. NO
Construction Manager / Electrical Dept.
GS Engineering and Const. Corp.
Email: ksno@gscon st.co.kr
2. H.C. Maeng
E/I Commissioning Manager
GS Engineering and Const. Corp.
3. ASHWIN PAI
PMC Construction Manager