EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER: E001199190
JOB SEEKER VALIDATION CODE: 5487
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Over 8 years of experience in Automotive Engineering Field.
· The First Arab who achieved Honda Silver Qualified Service Advisor across GCC Region.
· Achieved Honda Bronze Qualified Service Advisor across GCC Region.
· Achieved twice an EXTRA MILE AWARD prize for all over United Arab Emirates.
· Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to juggle multiple high priority tasks.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
Dedicated and experienced Technical Consultant Engineer known for quickly and accurately ascertaining automotive problems and providing spot-on solutions. Highly developed sense of responsibility with deep insight into providing high customer services in a bid to ensure repeat business. Prepares repair orders by describing symptoms, causes and problems discovered, along with required repairs and services. A customer service-oriented individual who builds long-term rapport with clients to generate a repeat business.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Visual Inspections
• Problem Sensitivity
• Cost Estimation
• Service Appointments Scheduling
• Progress Management
• Multiple Priorities Handling
• Dealer Management Systems
• Mechanical Problems Identification
• Complaint Handling
• Problem Diagnosis
• Automotive Techniques Comprehension
Technical Consultant Engineer 2009 – present
AL FUTTAIM HONDA, DUBAI UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
· Assess customer’s needs and requirements regarding their vehicle’s performance if any, recording notes, comments, and recommendations along with the routine service procedures on the Job Order.
· Ensure quality of job to avoid by rework and ensure customer engagement by taking actions against customer complaints.
· Plays a crucial role in achieving budgeted service & other sales revenue targets every month.
· Able to use SAP with all transactions in daily work process.
· Supervise technicians on sophisticated repairs directly, especially on vibration related repairs.
· Selling Value Added Services for customer during service visits example (Service contracts +Rust proofing + Paint Protection etc.
· Able to do road test drive and final inspection for a Honda vehicle.
· Diagnose NVH (noise, vibration, hardness) abnormality concerns, conduce the route cause analysis then assign resolution to the concerned technician to execute proper repair.
Provide and schedule the necessary support for existing and future maintenance contracts, through the cost /time estimation.
· Perform and evaluate repeat repair analysis on monthly basis with involved departments and concerned stakeholders to reduce reworks.
Mechanical Engineer Consultant 2008-2009
ADNAN SAFARENI, AJMAN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
· Consultant engineer having the following responsibilities and duties at Emirates City (AJMAN emirates road) as MEP (Mechanical Engineer)
· Supervise and inspect modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction site and industrial facilities.
· Investigate mechanical filatures or unexpected maintenance problems.
· Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance.
· Supervise, review and approve design calculation and cost estimates.
· Develop maintenance standards and provide guidance to maintenance crew
Mechanical Service Advisor 2003-2006
TOYOTA SERVICE CENTER, ALEXANDRIA EGYPT
· Working as a controller engineer in the workshop.
· Able to detect what is wrong with the vehicle and order spare parts required.
· Able to diagnose error codes for a Toyota vehicle by using Diagnoses instrument.
· Working as service advisor reception for both Toyota and Daihatsu vehicles.
INSURANCE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
· Provide technical support to the motor insurance department in terms of the necessary guidelines and the proper segmentation for both, the Insured and the subject matter of insurance
· Prepare, negotiate and finalize various agreements with business brokers and major automobile dealers, leading to substantial progress in motor department and revenue.
· Supervise and audit all motor claims in a team work performance
· Managing, recovery and payable claims, internal auditing and follow up for all motor claims, preparing and finalizing insurance service bills.
· Handle most of corporate Insurance proposals and prepare all major business quotations.
· Preparing motor insurance quotations for corporate clients.
· Prepare various reports and statistics monthly and annually in both underwriting and claims division.
· Supervise and audit major claims.
· Supervise major claims recoveries.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Power Engineering 2003
Alexandria University, Egypt
(Equivalent to a Bachelor degree four years, as determined by World Education Services in Toronto, ON)
References Available Upon request