A motivated leader of the team demi chef de partie and hotel management graduate with a unique combination of skills and capabilities acquired during studies and work experience. Demonstrates strong customer focus combined with a proven commitment to the achievement of targets and business objectives. Works effectively on own initiative with the organization and time management required to complete assignments on time and to the required quality standard. Enjoys being part of a productive team and thrives in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
Currently seeking a Chef de partie position in the hospitality industry, one that will make best use of existing skills and experience while enabling further personal and professional development.
01/2015 – Till present DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE, Dubai, UAE
• Currently working in Dubai’s leading original smoke house Perry & blackweldors-American Cuisine, Madinat Jumeirah.
• Worked in La parilla,Jumeirah beach hotel -A fine dining Latin American cuisine.
• Handled main kitchen banquets & event operations by ensuring HACCP & responsible for cold kitchen as well.
• Having knowledge in various cuisine like Indian, Continental hot & cold, Arabic.
• Playing role as team leader of the team, ensuring productivity with time management.
03/2014 – 01/2015 COMMIS 1, Six Senses Zighy Bay, Oman
• Managing the Arabic cuisine section in the main kitchen and ensuring excellent service quality
• Handling all main section operations, including buffet setup and guest service
• Ensuring that kitchen facilities are clean and monitoring compliance with health and safety standards
02/2013 – 02/2014 COMMIS, Carnival Cruise Lines, USA
• Managed the cold salad section in the main kitchen
• Ensured that all menu items were prepared and presented according to the company specifications
• Ensured food safety, monitored kitchen hygiene, and promoted service excellence
11/2011 – 12/2012 COMMIS 2, Double Tree by Hilton, India
• Managed the continental cuisine hot food section in the main kitchen
09/2010 – 11/2011 COMMIS, The Oberoi Vanyavilas, India
• Managed the Indian curry section in the main kitchen
• Worked in the cold dish section as a garde manger
• Obtained the 1st prize at the Kanpur cooking competition
• Received official recognition for maintaining the highest safety standards in food handling
• Obtained official mention in the merit list at the Camlin art competition
Education and Qualifications
BBA Business Administration (online), Jaipur National University, India (in progress)
Certificate Hotel Management, Institute of Hotel Management, India (2011)
Fire Rescuing and Emergency Response Techniques
Training Kitchen Operations (2011), Cookery Course; First Aid Course
Father: Late Mr. Awadh Naresh Gupta I.T. Proficiency: MS Office Suite, HTML
DOB: 12th April, 1988 Languages: Hindi (Native), English (Fluent)
Nationality: Indian Interests: Traveling, Badminton, Table Tennis, Music
Marital Status: Single
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST