W O R K H I S T O R Y
MONAD SOLUTIONS INC. Oct. 2016 – Present
Monad Solutions Inc is primarily in the business of providing Solutions and Services to the general Information Technology verticals that includes Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Internet Service Providers, Manufacturing, Utilities, Education, Government Institutions and more. Our client base has considerably grown over the years – a testament to our continued thrust in providing best-of-breed security solutions and services.
Address: Senta Building, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines
Position: Head – Sales & Marketing / Business Development In-charge of strategy formulation, client presentations and new business acquisitions.
• Works with team to develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. • Interact with the various local stakeholders to ensure the sales plan appropriately meets their respective expectations and assesses implementation viability. • Works with each sales manager to ensure he/she has a clear understanding of the sales approach, the market, the strategy and the goals and discusses any hurdles in achieving their full potential. • Oversees creation of marketing collaterals including messaging and positioning. • Participates in client presentations and takes lead when necessary, • Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets and ensures sales team works within the constraints of the budget. • Oversees lead generation activities and provides lead qualification assessment. • Maintains a cohesive team environment thru scheduled offsite team building and strategy planning. • Train team members to identify client wants vs needs and to play a partnership role rather than a vendor. • Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions. • Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly. • Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness
CONCENTRIX INC. Mar. 2015. 2– Sep 016
Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 70,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism. Concentrix handles over 1 billion transactions yearly.
Address: 5th Floor, Spark Place, P. Tuazon st., Cubao, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines
Position: Director – Business Development / Delivery Architecture / Project Management Office Charge of Solution design, pricing resolution and internal project management
• Understand and translate client requirements into a standard solution approach, plan, proposal and cost estimate, leveraging standard process methodologies, deliverables and the right collection of offerings by collaborating with the Solution Architects / Global Sales team.
Page 1 of 4
CURRICULUM VITAE RICKY CASTILLO
• Interact with the various local stakeholders to ensure the solution design appropriately meets their respective expectations. • Ensure delivery architecture is implemented according to company policies/standards. • Partner with SAs to effectively review and assess project solutions and provide inputs/directions to optimize delivery and financial viability. • Submit Project Solution summaries to the country manager with approach recommendations. • Review pipeline projects and submit assessment and evaluation reports to the country manager on projects that are viably profitable and complement our strategic growth directions. • Develop a professional relationship with local and global work streams and establish rapport to provide a more effective and efficient partnership, • Establish rapport and host client visits to showcase center capabilities and value differentiators. • Educate stakeholders on a few sales/ operating principles like cost vs. price and operating income vs. gross margins. • Provide directions and strategies to fuel efficiencies in Project Management Office. • Work closely with various local streams involved in solution development to completion like Recruitment, Admin, IT, Delivery and top executives particularly with recruitment and Admin to identify immediate challenges and/or opportunities that would directly impact solution deadlines. • Review / develop cost cases to ensure maximum profitability is achieved and margins are obtained. • Work closely with GEOs to manage the pipeline effectively and accurately. • Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts related to the pipeline, pricing and solution changes. • Attend or participate in all required solution calls, • Maintain global quality standards and pursue skills improvement certification when required. • Develop a long term strategy to reduce cost and increase efficiency through real time operations efficiency management and recommend plan to Execom. • Ensure rate-card is regularly updated based on industry benchmarks. • Develop Cost & Benefit analytical reports on center productivity.
IBM SOLUTIONS DELIVERY INC. Mar. 2012 – Feb. 2015 The service delivery arm of IBM Global Business Services (GBS) in the Philippines. ISD’s offerings are designed to help companies on a variety of levels: Business Consulting Services, Strategic Outsourcing Services & Integrated Technology Services.
Address: 7th Floor, IBM Plaza 8 Eastwood Avenue Eastwood City Cyberpark E. Rodriguez, Jr. Avenue 1110 Libis, Quezon City, Manila Philippines
Position: Director – Client Briefing Center CBC is both a process and a physical structure designed to provide a structured and an organized approach to client engagements and management, ensuring clients achieve a rich experience onsite.
• Developed the entire client interaction and management process based on IBM standards. • Commanded support line services during client visits to ensure seamless flow of activities • Briefed each support line on their respective key responsibility indicators • Coached and provided direction to sector leaders in developing presentation materials focused primarily on the client’s main interests. • Hosted IBM global partners and setting strategies in play to build client rapport. • Worked with IBM Real Estate Site Operations (RESO) to design and build the physical structure for hosting client visits. • Authored the client playbook that details the entire scope of procedures and guidelines in engaging clients in a due diligence environment. • Identified and developed strategic marketing collaterals • Developed proposals to improve global exposure within the IBM sales framework.
Page 2 of 4
CURRICULUM VITAE RICKY CASTILLO
ONEWORLD CONNECTIONS INC.
Sept. 2009 – Feb. 2012 An emerging strong contender in the BPO domain providing solutions across a broad range of services: customer relationship management, prospect to sales management, credit and collections, business process re-engineering and transformation, finance and accounting, and analytics.
Address: 31st Floor, Wynsum Corporate Tower, F. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Business Center, Pasig City, Manila Philippines
Position: Director – Business Development & Marketing / Transition & Project Management Incharge of client acquisition, marketing strategies & Onshore to Offshore/Nearshore process migration
• Developed strategic directions to stimulate business opportunities in emerging markets. • Evaluated and qualified all potential projects based on standards set forth by business controls. • Responsible for achieving financial targets • Estimated program costs, created and managed program budgets according to plans • Conducted global frontline marketing and sales in coordination with the CMO and the Director for strategic projects and Six Sigma. • Responsible for setting quarterly targets for the BD team and provided strategic approaches to achieving them. • Coordinated with the CMO in creating effective and cost efficient solutions to clients. • Developed Internal Branding Communication Plans to promote employee pride and satisfaction • Developed External Branding to enhance brand awareness and establish reputation in the Marketplace • Led client visits to conduct site evaluation or due diligence. • Responsible for training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports; and mentoring, coordinating, planning, and providing direction for work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable requirements. • Evaluated potential site delivery locations to ensure it meets both internal and external requirements. • Ensured the migration of a client’s process / program was transitioned seamlessly by strictly adhering to process toolkits and business controls.
IBM-DAKSH BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES PHILS, INC. Sep. 2005 – Sep. 2009 Leading global services firm that specializes in enabling transformation of its clients’ business and IT functions
Address: 30th Floor, PBCom Tower, 6795 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1781
Position: Senior Manager – Business Development Backend sales support lead responsible for leading Manila delivery in client acquisitions
• Played an integral role in driving business revenues from both new logos as well as farming opportunities from existing projects by working closely with delivery and global sales team. • Coordinated, organized and implemented client due diligence visits and established rapport with both clients and respective internal account managers. • Formulated and executed sales generation campaigns to drive potential client interest and achieve business targets. • Worked closely with Admin to explore new possible sites for expansion • Ensured onshore account leads and client executives had positive client visit experiences. • Developed Communication Plans to improve hiring engine • Attended yearly off-shore (India) strategic planning, best practice sharing and team building activities. • Charge of all new client due diligence site activities. • Hosted solution calls, charge of client visit preparations and led the client presentations • Partnered with the Solutioning & Pricing team in India to respond to RFIs & RFPs and review final solution for Manila Delivery. • Developed Business cases for infrastructure development. • Created presentation materials for potential clients. • Provided domestic market research for global sales channels for their respective industry domains.
Page 3 of 4
CURRICULUM VITAE RICKY CASTILLO
CONVERGYS CORPORATION PHILIPPINES Mar. 2004 – Jan. 2005 A global leader in providing customer care, human resources and billing services.
Address: Cyberzone Alabang, Muntinlupa City / Convergys Bldg. Arcenas Estates, Banawa, Cebu City.
Position: Senior Manager – Client Services Managed the CRM business for IBM-Sprint.
• In-charge of coordinating client directives to operations and forging strong and sustainable relationships with both internal and external business partners. • Played an instrumental role in successfully ramping-up both the Alabang and Cebu sites. • Played a key role in setting higher expectations and instituted individual team member accountability resulting in a faster performance turnaround. • Constantly partnered with operations to develop and improve operational procedures to enhance key metric performances as well as service level agreements.
From Oct 1994 to Mar 2004, I worked in the advertising industry as part of the account management team.
Training Programs Attended
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training (IBM) • Leading for Performance (IBM) • Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (IBM)
Awards and Recognitions
• In 1996, awarded Certificate of Appreciation for Successful Product Launch.
• In 2002, awarded Quality of Excellence in Account Management. • In 2006, awarded the IBM Certificate of Excellence for delivering high quality work under extreme pressure. • In 2007, awarded the IBM Bravo Award • In 2008, awarded the IBM Bravo Award
• In 2009, awarded the IBM Bravo Award
PRIMARY 1974 -1982
• Anglican School Jerusalem • Grammar School Ha-Nevi’im St., 82 Jerusalem, Israel Anthoupolis Highway, Pano Deftera, Nicosia, Cyprus
SECONDARY 1982 – 1989
• Anglican School Jerusalem • Colegio San Agustin Ha-Nevi’im St., 82 Jerusalem, Israel Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Philippines
TERTIARY 1989 – 1994
• Far Eastern University • RTRMS-MMC Manila Philippines Makati City, Philippines B.S. Biology B.S. Nursing Graduated