February 5, 2017
Dear Sir / Ma’am,
This letter is to introduce myself for an available position in your organization. My diversified and in-depth professional work experience at UEM Group Berhad (Dubai) and BFL Bookstores, Inc. (Manila, Philippines) coupled with a record of outstanding performance at both professional and academic level has enabled me to present myself as a potential candidate for a suitable position in your organization.
Being B.Com from the Universidad de Zamboanga (Philippines) with an outstanding academic background and unique working exposure, I have been consistently providing professional services that prove my determination and demonstrate my unyielding commitment to work hard for the accomplishment of my goals. I offer a good blend of professional experience, requisite knowledge and skills to become a vital member of your organization.
Currently I am working as Accountant / Accounts Receivable at Operon Middle East Limited (UEM Group Berhad). Working with UEM Group has helped me to understand the best accounting practices. It has increased my ability to communicate with people of different culture. It enhanced my analytical skills. It gave me experience of managing different situations.
Moreover, it has enriched me professionally and equipped me with the traits needed to deal with a variety of situations in an innovative, effective and efficient manner.
I am looking for a career opportunity that is commensurate with my skills and qualification and that can provide me with a competitive working environment coupled with the opportunity for career growth. Enclosed is my resume for your review. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and demonstrate more fully how my qualifications can meet your needs and benefit your organization, so please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or mail as listed below
Thank you sincerely for your time and consideration I look forward to hear from you soon.
Riza Marie Dominguito Ferraren
+971 50 557 6315 / +971 55 174 8312
I started as Admin Assistant with Operon Middle East Limited and have been promoted multiple times and now working as “Accountant / Accounts Receivable”. During my tenure of around 6 years at Operon Middle East Limited, I have been involved in multiple roles as a process of job rotation, job enrichment and job enlargement. My contributions to the Company in current position include:
• Management Report (Financial Statement, Trial Balance, Cash Flow, Bank Reconciliation)
• Receivables – Prepare Sales Invoice to Client, Receipts Voucher and Collection Posting.
• Payables – Prepare Payment Voucher and Cheque. Release Cheque to Suppliers.
• Petty Cash Audit and Clearance Reimbursement.
• Weekly Report (Payables, Receivables, Bank Reconciliation and Cash Flow)
• Prepare Monthly Report: Aging Receivable, Aging Payable, and Subcontractor Cost Accrual and Intercompany Reconciliation, TP Accrual.
• Posting of Salaries – Journal Voucher
• Clear the Prepayment (Rent, Sponsors and Suppliers)
• Recording and posting of Depreciation.
• Subcontractor Cost Accrual Entries.
• Posting Subcontractor Invoices.
• Prepare and Posting Sales Invoices.
• Monthly Payroll (Temporary – HR on leave)
• Keep and Maintains a Systematic Fillings.
• Prepare Monthly Payroll with 80 employees (WPS, TT & Cash) Bank Communications.
• Receivable – Invoices to client.
• Responsible for Outgoing Quotations and Incoming FM2 LPO’s for Invoice.
• Prepare Non Contractual Revenue Weekly & Monthly Operations Reports.
• SAP (System Application Products) Billing Process.
• Check and audit all operation Petty Cash Reimbursement.
• Petty Cash, Bills & Payroll Comparison Monthly Report.
• Track Personal International Calls of Employees.
• Training ISO Documentations.
• Coordinate all administrative functions and duties including document handling and production.
• Monthly Minutes of Meeting
• Performs other related duties ask and when required by GM.
• Reliever in Accounts (Works such as Posting Invoices and Petty Cash in Peachtree and Prepare the payables)
• Do the petty cash reimbursement and encode it in the Peachtree.
• Prepare the Monthly Operational Profit and Lost for A. Property and submit to the Operation Head.
• Prepare the Monthly Expenses Report per building and submit to the Operation Head.
• Prepare the Monthly Chargeable costing per work orders for Invoicing.
• Prepare DEWA report per building for A. Property.
• Update and prepare the monthly client reports based on the reports submitted by the supervisors and helpdesk.
• Record the petty cash fund as per cash issued to the staff. Prepares petty cash flow.
• Request a price quotation to supplier and raise an LPO as per instructed by the Operation Head.
• Prepare Quotation to client as per instructed by the Operation Head.
• Coordinate the delivery schedules of the cleaning chemicals to our supplier per building area.
• Control the cleaning chemical stocks.
• Received and check Invoices.
• Keep and maintains a systematic filing for written communication, PPM Reports and documentation, for that confidential record is secured.
• Attend visitors and callers; providing information and handling issue that may require sensitivity.
• Prepare and assists the cleaner supervisors in preparing daily and weekly forms, new format form for cleaning schedules.
• Prepare the monthly timesheet of the staff.
• Audit the Daily Sales Report, Petty Cash reimbursement of The BFL Bookstores per branch and Hydro Pure Inc. upon receiving the reports weekly
• Check and Encode the Cost of Sales Base on the Monthly Report submitted by the store staff. Monthly Report Must tallied against the Daily Sales Report and Peachtree.
• Prepare And Summarize the Vat and Non Vat Reports per Branch.
• Check and Print the ledger of credit card report on the Peachtree per Branch monthly. And make an entry on the Journal Voucher.
• Compute and reconcile the Sales Invoice of the consignors for check preparation monthly.
• In charge in Releasing of Checks.
• Encode the Cost of Sales of book fair upon receiving the reports.
• Compute and Print the Creditable Tax (2307) of the Consignors and other Clients.
• Controls Sick leave and Vacation Leave applications of BFL, HPI, TAC employees and submit to the finance and admin officer for approval.
• Prepare and Transmit the Government and Private Forms Every 10th & 20th of the month.
• Entertain applicants, visitors, and callers; providing information and handling issue that may require sensitivity.
• Receives, screen, and entertain applicants, visitors and callers provides information and handling information and handling issue that may require sensitivity.
• Schedule the applicant’s interview to our superior.
• Keeps and maintains a systematic filing for written communications and documentation, seeing to it that confidential record is required.
• Saving the new file of the applicants in the database according to their position applied.
• Schedules the departure of the new hired OFW employee.
• Encoding the daily expense of the company including the disbursement according to their account charge.
• Prepare monthly payroll.
• Manages the general office administration – office supplies, housekeeping and liaises with the building administrator and government offices for the necessary permit and licenses.
• Responsible in processing of the Overseas Employment Certificate for the new deployed employee in the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration.
• Prepares all the documents for the deployed employee.
• Organizes and prepare the documents requiring the President’s signature and review.
• Organizes the President’s schedule of meetings and appointments.
• Liaises the schedule of payments of Bureau of Internal Revenue like 1601-C, 1601-E, 2250-M, 2250-Q, 1701-Q etc.