· Conduct Safety Toolbox talk every morning, Checking of attendance as part of daily routine and company policy.
· Plan, coordinate, supervise and direct the work of Instrument Technicians and Co-Engineers to perform all Instrument related activities.
· RFI (Request for Inspection) coordinator
· Fulfill all related documents required to perform for the client satisfaction.
· Generating Check sheets from Plant PCS (for loop check, function check).
· Check status of ECCR (Erection Completion Certificate Report) for the activity of the group.
· Make TAC(Temporary Acceptance Certificate) for approval in client side before performing any activity
· Prepare HSE & PTW requirement before starting the work.
· Preparation of engineering deliverables (Logic Diagram, Loop Diagram, P&ID, Alarm List, Datasheets, etc.)
· Pre -Commissioning, loop checking, commissioning, calibration and simulate of all related Instruments from field to DCS and DCS to field such as DI/DO, AI/AO signals.
· Carry out all inspection regarding commissioning works with the client side.
· Implementation of any discrepancy between DCS graphics, P&ID, Datasheet and Alarm list.
· Encode all Punch list and Check sheets in Plant PCS system after the inspection.
· Generate Punch list Clearing form once ready to be clear.
· Responsible for checking the PRM ( Plant Resource Management )
· Monitoring and updating of All Loops done, and remaining to be done.
· Reporting for the daily progress, discrepancy, issue to be resolved.
saudi arabia – JSTPP project
Nigeria – EGTL Project
qatar Gas 3&4 – qatar