Roger M. Libo-on
Address: 526-124 Quail Ridge Road, Winnipeg, MB R2Y 2E9
Tel.: (204)-229-5206 / (204)-417-1655 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having 32 years of experience in Blasting, Coating, Painting activities of Onshore and Offshore, Shipyard, Oil and Gas projects and assigned for responsible positions as QA/QC Senior Coating Supervisor, QA/QC Lead Inspector and Supervisor.
NACE Certified Coating Inspector-Level 3
Certificate No. 10640 valid up to April 30, 2019.
· QA/QC Senior Inspector- ALGOA Cabinda, Fabrication Services LDA. April 2014- December 2016.
o Project Handling: Chevron Onshore and Offshore Project. Malongo Base, Angola, West Africa.
· QA/QC Senior Coating Supervisor PPP International Construction Management and Technical Services. March 2011- April 2014.
o Project Handling: Phase 12 EPC 3 Oil and Gas Treatment Plant, Tombak Region, Iran.
· QA/QC Senior Coating Supervisor Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Yard Co. (ASRY) December 1999- February 2011. Hidd, Kingdom of Bahrain.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Surveillance, witness and spot inspection of ambient conditions during blasting and painting activity, checking of ambient reading log book as recorded and maintained by contractor quality control inspector.
· Surveillance, witness and spot inspections of surface preparations standards, mixing of paint, application of coating as per project specification and standards.
· Surveillance and witness surface preparation inspection for application of heat shrink sleeves of underground pipes field weld joints.
· Surveillance, witness and spot inspection of WFT checks during application and DFT checks for primer and subsequent coats.
· Witness and spot of final visual/DFT/holiday test/adhesion pull off test as per project specification and standards.
· Witness and spot of final inspection of heat shrink sleeves applied field weld joints, visual, DFT, holiday test using high voltage and peel test as per project specification and standards.
· Witness and spot inspection of paint materials, storage condition temperatures, review of technical and material safety data sheets.
· Co-ordinating with foremen and QC inspectors for the quality concerns and safety requirements.
· Review and approval of Vendor print painting procedures, MAR, Method statements and ITP.
· Attending the project weekly meeting with clients for progress reports in production and quality concerns.
· Corrective actions taken for the substandard works, issuing site observation memo, NCR and closing of NCR after the completion of rework as per project specifications and standards.
· Records deficiencies, makes recommendations to correct non-compliances and improve operating procedures.
· Responsible for review and approval of daily paint reports, completion certificates, final dossiers.
· Responsible for submitting all Clients approved reports, final dossier are submitted to Company QA/QC documentation department for CD, Vendor book preparation.
· Responsible for review of documents and approval of final dossiers.
Education: Panay Technical Colleges- Philippines, Communication Technical Course, 1980-1982.
References Available Upon Request