Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing to inquire about any job vacancy, as I am very much interested to work in Canada.
As you can see, I have had extensive work experience in office environments giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I’m keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile.
I would be delighted to discuss this with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.
• Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client.
• Keeping records and handling invoices.
• Maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records.
• Route and distribute incoming mail and email.
• Answer routine letters and email.
• Reply and attach files to incoming messages.
• Operate fax machines, videoconferencing and phone systems, and other office equipment.
• Use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Keeping records and handling invoices payment reports and office
• Arranging salary for employee’s to be transferred through WPS.
• Create effective wedding stage designs using AutoCad and 3dsMax.
• Interpreting the client’s needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
• Creating CAD plans using Architrend / Walk-in Home sytem.
• Creating manual and computer based drawings according to the requirements of the planner.
• Responsible for the visual representation of the structure in two and three dimensional drawing using computer cad system.
• Create architectural presentation to be used by other departments for the estimation and construction of the structure.
• Entering information into the computerized database.
• Updating and maintaining of information on computer systems and in archives.
• Consults with supervisor in providing needed information for keying process.
• Maintains program layout documentation of system programs.
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.