R E S U M E
ROY PANGA BORROMEO
2295 Batulao St, Holiday Homes P2
San Pedro, Laguna Philippines
Mobile No. : (+63) 9054774765
Tel. No. : (+632) 4035068
E-Mail : [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Detail-oriented engineer specializing in operation, troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical equipment and state-of-the-art industrial machines found in manufacturing environment.
- More than 20 years of experience as a highly qualified equipment engineer for semiconductor(Integrated Circuits manufacturing) equipment. Also handles planning regular maintenance and perform preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Experienced technical training instructors for engineers and technicians
- Effective at multitasking and working under pressure to accomplish overall objectives.
- Committed collaborator and team leader.
- A quick study; adapt easily to new work environments
- Knowledgeable of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and World Wide Web applications
- Learned the discipline and good business practice of working in a consistent Top 1 FORTUNE 500 company – ITOCHU Corporation.
- Certified SMAW NC II welder. Can interpret welding blueprint, perform plates and pipes welding 6G and fabrication.
- Managed a team of service engineers of ITOCHU Corporation Semiconductor Department for after-sales and technical support to customers local and overseas.
- Effectively collaborated with Sales Manager to achieve the yearly Sales Target set by the company, thus, helped maintain consistent top-earning status of our department for several consecutive years
- In-charge of installation, set up and commissioning of wirebonding equipment and conducted training to engineers in Texas Instruments in Dallas, Texas USA and in TI Baguio Philippines, ON SEMI, ROHM Electronics, Philips, Vishay, NEC Ireland, Scotland, etc.
- Formulated the training modules used by our department and adopted as the standard training material for engineers of the different companies using Canon and KAIJO machines.
- Trained engineers on the operation and maintenance of Canon Machinery diebonders and KAIJO wire-bonders in Temic, Austria.
- Received technical trainings for new equipments from KAIJO and Canon Machinery Malaysia and Japan.
- Provided technical support to ROHM Electronics, FUJI ELECTRIC for diebonder equipment repair and preventive maintenance
- Developed expertise in machine programming, parameter optimization to keep machine at highest utilization rate while attaining six-sigma level of efficiency.
- Established BORTECH Corporation in 2002 to cater to the needs of semiconductor manufacturing company and equipment manufacturers for technical support and sales of parts and equipment. Engaged in trading business as owner/sales engineer for used (pre-owned) semiconductor equipment for Malaysia, Korea, China and Philippine market.
- Senior Sales/Service Manager (Dec 2002 to present)
2295 LE Batulao St., Holiday Homes Ph2, San Pedro, Laguna 4023, Philippines
Tel/Fax ? 632)8082292
- Senior Service Engineer ( 1990 – 2002)
16TH Floor, 6788 Ayala Avenue
Oledan Square, Makati City
Tel. Nos : 886-6885 TO 67
- Equipment Maintenance Engineer (1984 -1990)
Amkor-Anam Pilipinas Inc. (formerly IMI)
- Process Engineering Technician OJT (January 1984 to June 1984)
Zilog Electronics Phils.
- Instrumentation Technician OJT 1983
National Power Corporation (Rockwell Thermal Plant, Makati)
Electronics Engineering Technology
Technological University of the Philippines-1984
National Certificate(NC) 2 in Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)San Pedro Technological Institute -2017
Institute of Mass Communication, Broadcast Journalism(undergrad)
University of the Philippines, Diliman Campus -1988
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND OTHER TRAININGS:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding NC II -San Pedro Technological Institute 2017
- Baking and Bakery Operations -Golden Treasures Skills and Development Program 2015
- Advanced Maintenance and Operation BESTEM Diebonder models -Canon Machinery, Japan – 2011
- Advanced Preventive Maintenance – KAIJO Corporation , Japan 2005
- Business Technology/ Livelihood Training Course(Setting Up a Hardware and Construction Supply)Technology and Livelihood Resource Center (TLRC) 2004
- Comprehensive Computer-Aided Design and Drafting(AUTOCADD 2000) -UICI Training Center- 2001
- Basic EDP Course -Ateneo Computer Technology Center – 1988
- Quality Improvement Program/Statistical Process Control -Integrated Microelectronics Inc.-1987
- Had a short stint as a house construction worker in New Jersey USA – 2015
- Knowlegable in Basic Automotive both Diesel and Gasoline engines
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Most Proficient Trainee for SMAW NC II Batch 131 2017
San Pedro Technological Institute, City of San Pedro, Laguna
Date of Birth: 6 July 1965
Place of Birth: Iriga City
Height: 175 cm.
Weight: 65 Kgs.
Civil Status: Married
Spouse Name: Nelle Anne Legaspi Borromeo
- Hiroji Kunitomo
Canon Machinery Corporation -85 Minami Yamada-cho, Kusatsu-shi, Shiga 525-8511, Japan, Tel. No. +81-77-563-8511
- Mr. Henry Buena -Engineering Manager – LSI DivisionROHM Electronics Philippine, Tel. No. +632-894-1536
- Mr. Zesario(Bong) Pepino: President – ZBP Enterprises, Tel. No. +63-9171122268