Highlights of Qualification
· Demonstrated capability to handle projects worth $1.5M capital expense annually to improve and upgrade machining and assembly facility
· Demonstrated good understanding of lean and 5S concepts and their applications
· Hands on experience of Advanced Product Quality Planning methodology
· Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills using FMEA, 7QC tools, TRIZ methodologies to solve cost and quality issues in shop floor
· Created manufacturing methods and procedures for finished goods production for both machining and assembly operations
· Conversant with TS16949 & ISO14001 compliances
· Ability to lead and motivate other
· Excellent teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise within team and supplier
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
· User level competency in SAP ERP
· AutoCAD 2016
· Civil Defense Training for Safety by Govt. of Maharashtra, India
Deputy Manager, Manufacturing engineering | mahindra & Mahindra, MUMBAI, iNDIA | jul-2010 – 2018
· Evaluated and developed manufacturing processes by designing and conducting trials; applying knowledge of fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from team mates.
· Optimized product throughput time in a production line by conducting time study of the process and eliminating non-value adding activity from the process
· Handled all the ECN issues efficiently and delivered output on time
· Improved manufacturing efficiency increasing productivity, improving quality and reducing defect rate.
· Assured product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
· Prepared product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Planned and executed capital expense projects in defined timeline by analyzing scope of work and collaborating with vendors throughout development and commissioning phase.
· Focused on capacity enhancement and improvement in manpower productivity thereby reducing overall product cost.
· Established manufacturing process for new component and engineering changes by conducting trial and PPAP run and ensuring quality conformance.
· Led Cross-functional teams to complete FMEA’s, Process Flows, Standardized Work documentation.
· Increased productivity by 40% by converting 5-cut bevel gear cutting system into 2-cut system.
· Eliminated harmful manual hammering of welch plug in cylinder head and blocks by modifying component design and process.
· Setup time reduction for differential case component machining line by 50% using advance technology lathe chucks.
· Implemented first in first out (FIFO) system for rubber products thus avoiding their deterioration and obsolescence reducing loss of material by 30%.
bachelor of engineering | jun-2010 | g h raisoni college of engineering, nagpur, india
· Major: Electrical & Power
· Related coursework: Hybrid charging system for vehicles using Super capacitors
· Aggregate percentage: 67%
Currently located in Mississauga Ontario on work Visa