Lot 600 Carlston Crescent
Gregory Park P.O
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To effectively use my acquired skills to create a positive and meaningful experience for organization.
Education The University of the West Indies (UWI) 2012-2012
Principle & Practices of Project Management (Certificate)
Key principles for PM success
Managing Project Risk & Scope
Managing Project Documentation
Managing the Project Quality & Completion
University of Technology, Jamaica (UTECH) 2007-2011
B.Sc in Construction Management 2009-2011
Schedule and Planning Analyse
Diploma in Construction Management 2007-2009
Vocational Training & Development Institute (VTDI) 2004-2007
Diploma in Draughting and Building Technology
Convent of Mercy ‘ Alpha ‘ Academy
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Projects, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Auto CAD
Excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
Teamwork skill (works well with others) and problem-solving skills
Work Experience :
GK General Insurance Company Limited – Operation Associate/Underwriter (June 2015 – Present)
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Assist customers while maintaining GK General’s Underwriting standards.
• Assist in cross-selling GK General’s insurance products and services.
• Keep-up-to-date with the organization’s business activity to advise customers accordingly.
• Provide feedback and requisite details to Team Leaders and Managers on disgruntled clients.
• Adhere to credit policy and cancelations procedure.
• Accurately reflect all work done in Underwriter
• Assist in taking accident reports
• Assist with the receipt of cash payments.
• Any other duty assigned by Supervisor/ Manager.
Cuso International – Administrative Support Officer
Organizing of the 2014 Youth Centres Study Tour Program
• Liaise with the Ministry of Youth and Culture in Jamaica
• Selecting the different partners to be invited, from the Caribbean
• Ensuring that each Caribbean island Ministry of Youth and Culture is represented.
• Participated in pre-event and post event meetings with Cuso International and the Ministry of Youth Jamaica.
• Prepare and submit detailed report on the event.
Organizing the National Volunteerism Symposium 2015 in Dominica
• Invite all (100) partners
• Follow up on invitations to partners and participants and confirm attendance of the participants.
• Provide support in booking flights and arranging of hotel accommodation for partners.
• Participate in planning meetings leading up to the event.
• Confirm conference room availability for meeting and book rooms.
• Prepare draft payment requests for the event.
• Liaise with the ICSO to coordinate media and photography for the event.
During the Event:
• Support with airport pick-up and drop off and all other in country transportation of participants.
• Be on-hand during the event with the Project Manager to address any logistic matters.
• Coordinate with the hotel all matters relating to logistics: coffee breaks, lunches, room set up, ect.
• Serve as rapporteur for the meetings
• Provide overall support in coordinating any other administrative matters relating to the symposium.
• Prepare and submit detailed report and the event, including photos and highlights of the event.
Digicel Jamaica – Finance & Customer Service Dept. March 2010- 2013
(Revenue / Credit & Collection Analyze)
Communicating with customer daily to ensure that all payments are reflected on their account.
Attend all meeting re TPS with all our external and internal parties, on and off site.
Ensure that all TPS Reconciliation is done daily
Generate Stamp Duty report monthly and prepare payment.
Ensure the Return Cheque Reconciliation is done monthly
Collating, imputing and processing’s invoices in the Finance system (Great Plans)
Analysis & connecting of accounts from Third Party of payments. (TPS)
Maintained Third Party System & suspense accounts
Updating TPS Suspense a/c folder on N-Drive
Updating customers account in E-Care reflecting payments
National Housing Trust -Internship in the following departments: Project Management & Project Services.
Edit Architectural drawing
Achievements: • VP 2nd of The Association Construction Engineering Student (ACES) – UTECH, Jamaica
• Secretary of The Association Construction Engineering Student (ACES) – UTECH, Jamaica
• Executive member of the Student Union – UTECH, Jamaica
Mrs. Roberta Ellis
Project Manager (for the Caribbean Islands except Jamaica)
17 Ruthven Road
Kingston 10, Jamaica
Mrs. Dahlia Bruce
Inland Revenue Department
Constant Spring Road
Tel: (876) 424-2010
Miss. Ramona Eubanks
GK General Insurance Limited
19-21 Knutsford Blvd
Tel: (876) 540-0878/ (876) 877-9413
See resume for details
See resume for details