Phone : +971 50 424 5190 (UAE)
• An experienced Leader with a successful record in driving operations of warehouses by managing people, processes and systems.
• Also a dynamic and driven individual with a continuous improvement mind set who has the strength of character to deliver and has the passion to succeed.
• Has the willingness to progress within a role, and the ability to contribute towards warehousing initiatives which includes manage, mentor and motivate a team.
• My key strengths lie in controlling warehouse flow patterns and planning future storage capacity.
Right now, I am looking to join a company that wants to recruit talented individuals who get things done on time and within budget.
Key Skills and Characteristics
• Substantial warehouse experience
Experience with container loading/ unloading, receipt/dispatch, safe operation of forklifts, checking and training along with manual handling aids. Also train and supervise staff in these competencies. Dynamic leader with a successful record of managing diverse warehouses.
• Organizational and time management skills
Organizing, planning, leading and controlling resources to achieve an objective within the stipulated time frame.
• Inventory Management
Experience in managing inventory by doing continuous stock verification through regular cycle counts. Coordinate with procurement team and sales team on the stock levels based on their movement and shelf life.
• Staff Management
Recruit, Train and Recognize staff potential to get maximum efficiency at work. Also work on their KPI’s to improve their skills.
• Interpersonal skills
Has the ability to create reports quickly and maintain positive business relationships with clients and staff demonstrating dedication to a high standard of customer service.
• Technical skills
Knowledge of various computer programs and technologies to intermediate level including Oracle, Microsoft System based applications, Microsoft Word/Excel/Access, RF Scanners and financial management packages.
Certified the FOOD SAFETY PIC LEVEL 3 training recommended by the HACCP and Dubai Municipality.
• ERP Platforms
Oracle EBS (Supply Chain Management)
Microsoft Dynamics AX
RED VELVET EVENTS Oct-2017 to May-2018
• Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Complete warehouse operational requirements by creating schedules for deliveries and events, assigning employees and preparing items beforehand.
• Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communicate with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of products
• Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
• Accompany warehouse staff on deliveries to ensure successful results
LIFE PHARMACY GROUP July-2016 to Sept-2017
• Strategically plan and manage warehouse operations in compliance with company’s policies and vision to support 156 pharmacies across UAE which include a part in retail operations as the warehouse performed as a distribution centre.
• Introduce new SOP for warehouse processes to attain maximum efficiency.
• Implement calendar for cycle counts and monitor the process to attain maximum inventory accuracy.
• Monitor the stock flow based on FIFO/FEFO principle and prepare reports on inventory aging for the procurement team to avoid/minimize expiry situation in the warehouse.
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
• Plan work shifts, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
• Train, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
ORGANIC FOODS AND CAFÉ (UAE) May-2015 to June-2016
• Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
ORGANIC FOODS AND CAFÉ (UAE) Sept-2014 to April-2015
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
• Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy.
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
ORGANIC FOODS AND CAFÉ (UAE) Nov-2013 to Aug-2014
• Maintain store facilities to ensure smooth functioning – Plan and place orders for new stock and supplies whenever necessary.
• Responsible for upkeep of various appropriate records of materials received and dispatched.
• Receive deliveries of new products and ensured that all the supplies have the mandatory attributes like proper labels, ingredients mentioning, production dates and Expiry dates.
• Store the supplies and items received in their designated place to avoid time wasted searching for items and general confusion.
• Issue supplies as per the demand of the Distribution Units and maintain records of transfers and payments.
• Maintain the budget of all the expenditures incurred and present same to store managers.
• Report to store manager on a regular basis regarding the need/demand of items so that the future orders could be placed accordingly.
• Monitor the functioning of store equipment and report problems and failures to the supervisor.
ELECTRONICS PROJECT ENGINEER
ELEKTRONIX & EMBEDDED SOLUTIONS March 2012-July 2013
• Design projects to student’s specification.
• Meeting students, preparation of project schedules and supervision till the end of the Project.
• Conducting lectures on relevant topics.
• B-Tech, Electronics and Communication Engineering, CUSAT, Kerala
• Plus Two Passed from Central Board of Secondary Education, Kerala
• AISSE Passed from Board of Secondary Education, Kerala
Age, Date of Birth : 30 years, 18-11-1987
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
Driving License : Holds a valid UAE Driving License
I consider myself familiar with the aspects. I am highly confident of my ability to work within any stress. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.