TRANSLATION & ADMINSTARATION IN-CHARGE
(Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-, JUBAIL
INDUSTERIAL CITY / BEST-PRINT Co.)
28-Decmb-2015 to 05-March-2018
· Manage and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of senior managers.
· Organize logistics and plan events.
· Schedule necessary meetings.
· Liaise between executives and employees/clients.
· Generate regular reports and update databases.
· Make and confirm all travel arrangements.
· Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism.
· Respond in a timely fashion to managers’ requests.
· Facilitate communication within the company to maximize workflow (e.g. distribute vital information, schedule presentations and plan for logistical needs).
· Commitment to efficiency a willingness to seek best practices in running the office.
· Able to troubleshoot challenges as they arise.
· Collaboratively review and recommend changes to our company policies.
· Companies Financial & Technical reports translation.
· Company (reports, invoice and quotation translation.
· Company Sub-Contracts Translation.
· Managing Daily office activities (Receiving, sending Mails to Sub contract Companies).
· Compose routine correspondence and draft documents on own initiative or from brief notes or oral instructions, referring to other sources for detailed information.
· Maintain office files Archiving and filing.
· Reporting carried-out activities to line Supervisor.
capacity building, PROJECT TECHNICAL OFFICER
( CAFA – Sudanese ngo / khartoum-sudan)
v PROJECT IMMPLEMNTATION AREAS: NORTH & EAST DARFUR STATES.
v IMMPLEMNTING NGO: CAFA DEVELOPMENT ORG.
v Project DONOR (DCPSF-undp)
18/March/2014 to 17/12/2015
· Program Capacity Building manual (Program staff training), provided by project consortium leads Catholic Relief Service (CRS).
· Conducting Base line survey for project targeted Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
· Assessing project targeted CSOs to identify their current capacity gaps.
· Overseeing and monitoring fund disbursement for CSOs.
· Capacity building Training packages for Organization identified during assessment.
· Attending consortium quarterly review meeting (KRT Base).
· Organization Monitoring & Mentoring visits to ensure performance were tracked.
· Developing & Tracking financial procedure to ensure funds liquidation done accordingly.
· Developing & Tracking CSOs (DIPs) Detail Implementation Plans and (ODPs) Organization Development Plan to ensure improvement and/or Program general objective met.
· Providing CSOs Staff on-job trainings.
· Tracking Organization Monitoring & Evaluation plans and reports.
· Collect and submit CSOs financial & progress Monthly reports.
Translator & adminsttrative Assisstant at albany Associate
Address: Jasmine Tower- Omak Street- Floor 7- Flat No. (1) – Khartoum, Sudan
December-2012 To December 2013
Organizing & Updating office files (include: office receipts, documents, report).
Duplication of materials (including: printing out, scanning, attachments &photocopying work).
Management of the office supplies (stationeries, refreshments, phone cards/internet, organizing & storage of supplies).
Management of the office costs (office rental, electricity, domestic services).
Preparation of weekly& monthly financial report (include: statement of account, spreadsheet).
Preparation of monthly value added tax report & other things related to taxation.
Managing interpretational process by and between work team and partners.
In-charge of all internal translation documents.