Obtain an opportunity to further develop my skills within the legal community and provide exceptional support while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
· Justice of the Peace
· Paralegal Certificate
· Justice Studies – Bachelor of Applied Arts – 2017 – Present
· Criminal Justice Policing Diploma – 2015 – 2017
· Petroleum Land Administration *Honors* – SAIT – 2013
· High School Diploma – Highwood High School, High River, AB
· Ability to execute strong problem solving skills in a high stress environment.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Extremely analytical with meticulous attention to detail.
· Exceptional time-management skills.
· Highly organized with the ability to learn very quickly.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Work well independently while maintaining key team player skills.
· Maintain a calm and focused demeanor to achieve multiple tasks efficiently and on time.
· Train new staff on procedures, culture, and practices.
· Demonstrates a high level of employee commitment, integrity, and respect.
Lethbridge Provincial Courthouse (Lethbridge, AB) April 2018 – Present
Judicial Clerk (Full-Time)
Pop’s Taphouse (Lethbridge, AB) Sep. 2015 – April 2018
The Canadian Brewhouse (Okotoks, AB) Jan. 2015 – Aug. 2015
Rylie’s Cattlebarn Cookhouse & Saloon (Okotoks, AB) Feb. 2012 – Aug. 2014
Server/Bartender – Closing Shift Manager (Full-Time)
Joey’s Only Seafood (High River, AB) July 2010 – Feb. 2012
· Experience with Civil and Sheriff Entry System (CASES), the Justice On-Line Information Network (JOIN), along with the digital recording system (FTR).
· POS System, MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Calendar, and E-mail.
Alberta Top 10 Keyboarding Certification
Canadian Association of Petroleum Land Administration