Artisan Fitter and Turner
+263-716 539 511/ +263-771 383 717
3 Yeatman road Northend, Bulawayo – Zimbabwe
Dependable and hardworking Class One Skilled Worker in Fitting and Turning (Including Machining). Journeyman and four years Apprenticeship experience in Machineshop and Maintenance in Brewing Industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects safely, quickly and efficiently. Motivated to get along well with others and exceed expectations.
• Machineshop operations – drilling, grinding, milling, machining/ turning (shafts, shear pins, bushes, screw cutting)
• Maintenance of 15 cubic liter pressure vessels.
• Maintenance and servicing of hammer grinding mills.
• Bearing fitting and maintenance.
• 50 cubic liter cooling towers maintenance.
• Assembling and maintenance of pumps (centrifugal, mono, multistage, gear pump)
• Assembling and maintenance of speed reduction, single and double reduction, gear boxes.
• Maintenance of 3 pass and 2 pass single stocker fire tube boilers.
• Pipe fitting (6 inch and below)
• Valves installation and servicing (gate, butterfly, ball, diaphragm, non-return)
• Conveyor maintenance (screw, bucket, scrap, chain and belt)
• Knowledge of cyclone dust extractors.
• Compressor servicing by changing valves, bearings and oils.
• Knowledge of pneumatic packaging machine.
• Receiving scheduled maintenance work orders and carrying out jobs as stated by work schedules.
• Caring out standby duties.
• Housekeeping and chairing SHEQ workshop meetings.
• Basic Certificate in Hydraulic Systems
• CNC Technology-Turning and Milling
• Code CE/ Class 2 Drivers License
Bulawayo Polytechnic College- 2016 National Certificate in Machineshop Engineering
St Bernard’ s High School (Bulawayo) 2007 – 2010 Seven GCE O’ level subjects passes
Fitter and Turner (Apprentice)- Feb 2014 – Jun 2018 Ingwebu Breweries Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
• I AM COMMITTED, DEPENDABLE, PANCTUAL AND PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL
• English, Ndebele and Shona
Mr M Volo Plant Foreman Ingwebu Breweries +263-774 023 412
Mr S Munemo Lecture Bulawayo Polytechnic +263-774 454 856