147 Shadybrook Dr, Johnson City, TN.| (423)-220-0196 | [email protected]
I am a 20-year-old nursing student at ETSU (out for the summer). I am looking to get experience in this field, which can help with my career for nursing. I am very sociable, energized, and driven.
HIGH SCHOOL Diploma | May 2016 | Unicoi County High School
· Field of Interest: Health Science
· Related coursework: Health Science, Medical Terminology, Anatomy, Emergency Preparedness, and Rehabilitation Careers, Computer Applications
· Clubs: BETA and HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (in progress) | East Tennessee State University
· Major: Nursing
· Related coursework: Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology I, Anatomy and Physiology II, Microbiology, Health Profession Exploration, Chemistry, Using Information Technology
· HOPE Scholarship recipient
Skills & Abilities
· In high school I earned my CPR/BLS certification and am still certified.
· For the nursing program, I did have to complete HIPAA training, I will have a sense of my limitations in the workplace.
Volunteer | Center on Aging and Health | Summer 2015
· At The Center On Aging and Health, I volunteered 100 hours as part of their activity community. The tasks that I would often partake in were painting their nails, playing games to get them active and attending Bible Study sessions. This experience was amazing for me, it gave me such joy to get the elder’s active! I loved putting smiles on their faces and being a part of their daily activities.
Due to my admission into the ETSU Nursing Program, I have also completed HIPAA training.
At The Center On Aging and Health, I volunteered and was part of their activity community within the company. I would often get the residents involved in games, movies, and Bible study sessions.