104-311 Alexander Ave. R3A 0M9 Winnipeg, MB.
C: (204) 430-7003 E: [email protected]
To obtain full-time employment to further broaden my inter-personal skill-set.I am committed to utilize my abilities and be an outstanding team player in the workings of your company, I aspire to be a key component.
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Pays close attention to detail
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Capable of working under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to build rapport with customers
· Works well in team environment as well as individually
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
St. Martins Secondary School Mississauga, ON September 2012-June 2016
AMAZON Mississauga, ON November 2017- February 2018
· Received product using frequency scanners, pulls and packs products and unloads shipments from trucks.
Hands-on work. Handled packages ranging from small envelopes up to boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
Operated carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment in order to move large quantities of merchandise throughout a 10-12 hour day.
Pay It Forward Mississauga, ON October 2012- June 2016
· Completed specific yard work for the elderly
· Being a mentor for individuals who required some support
· Provided the less fortunate with food vouchers
· Collected garbage around the community
· Contributed to numerous good deeds while present
St. Francis Mississauga, ON May 2013
· Distributed clothing and other survival essentials to the less fortunate
· Ensured that all the material were sorted in an orderly fashion
· Maintain cleanliness in the soup kitchen, serving line and dining areas
· Assist cooks with basic food preparation in the kitchen before meals
· Served food and bus tables
Campion Life Center Mississauga, ON March 2013
· Prepared fun physical activates for the children
· Organized events suitable to the youth
· Provided exceptional service by building rapport with customers
· Resolved any complaints
Heart and Stroke Foundation Mississauga, ON January 2009
· Door-to-door fundraiser raising awareness to the cause
· Collected donations on behave of the Heart and Stroke