737 Ouellete Avenue
Windsor ON N9A 6T5
Objective: To obtain a position in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, where my skills and abilities can make an immediate contribution. Based on my experience in manufacturing, I am very confident I can provide hands-on technical assistance to be an immediate contributor to the company.
A self-initiated Pharmaceutical/Biotech graduate with an achievement providing outstanding research skills, comprehensive knowledge of food standard regulations, and operational dexterity in fast spaced laboratory environment. Able to combine current academic knowledge and theoretical training with practical experience to provide solution-oriented services.
I am a great motivator who thrives off positive results and seeks opportunity to continue learning and growing. Demonstrates exceptional problem solving skills by responding quickly to problems and generating effective solutions. Fluent in English language as well as many asian languages. I am currently a Permanent Resident of Canada with securely open for any employer to work.
Industry Knowledge and Course Strength
• Technical knowledge
• Analytical testing
• GMP/HACCP knowledge
• Genetic recombinant technology
• Quality assurance/control
• Familiar with pharmaceutical production environment
• Microsoft word/excel
• Knowledge of various spectroscopy instrument
• Familiar with HPLC, TLC, Paper chromatography
Centennial college of applied arts and technology January 2013 – May 2014
Post Graduation diploma in Biotechnology Technologist- Industial Microbiology
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science September 2007 – October 2011
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Course Highlights include – Food microbiology, Organic chemistry, Genetic biology,
Recombinant DNA biology, Analytical chemistry, Genetic techniques, Pharmaceutical
Baroque Pharmaceutical PVT LTD- India November 2011- December 2012
• Worked as a Pharmaceutical production Intern
• Perform pharmaceutical manufacturing operations in an FDA regulated cGMP environment according to Batch Manufacturing Record specification.
• Operates automatic and manual manufacturing and chemical process equipment of varying complexity in various production processes in accordance with operating procedure.
• Room and equipment cleaning, machine set-up and daily checks to support the manufacturing operations.
• Co-ordinate with the Quality Assurance, Planning Department, and QC on status of batch documentation audits to facilitate timely product release.
Loblaw companies PVT LTD- North Vancouver BC September 2014- October-2015
• Worked as a Pharmacy Technician for 12 months, performing various duties including preparing the medication for the patient, billing, helping pharmacist in packing the medication
• Also perform compounding during work making creams, powder, ointment, syrup according to the patient needs and prescribed by the doctor.
• Also help patient in finding the right medication for their need and guiding them to pharmacist whenever it needs.
Available upon request