: +97336924380 (Bahrain) /+919535704233(India)
: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Passport Number: Z2743819
NAME OF ORGANIZATION
4 Years and 9 Months & 23 Days
NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA HOSPITAL, Bangalore, in the Dept. of Laboratory Medicine and sub-section of Microbiology & Serology
, in accredited with JCI, an updated ISO certified, NABH, NABL. [Lab. Tech 1]
21 Feb. 2011
20th Feb. 2012
MANIPAL HOSPITALS, Bangalore,
in the Microbiology and Serology Department (in accredited of NABH, NABL and also ISO 9001:2000 Certified)[ Lab. Tech]
30 March. 2012
30th Jan. 2015
2 YEARS AND 10TH MONTHS
International Hospital of Bahrain, Bahrain (ACHSI) in the Pathology and Laboratory Department (Biochemistry, Haematology & Microbiology)[Trainee Lab tech]
15th Feb 2015
6th Dec. 2015
9 Months and 23 Days
PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
NAME OF ORGANIZATION
Shija hospital & Research institute, Imphal , Manipur,
ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital.
5th Jan 2009
5th July 2009
Recently, I was worked as Trainee Lab. Technician at International Hospital of Bahrain, Bahrain (ACHSI) in the Pathology and Laboratory Department (Biochemistry, Haematology & Microbiology) w.e.f. 15th Feb 2015 to 6th Dec. 2015
In The Year
B. Sc. Medical Microbiology
HNB Garhwal University(under UGC, INDIA)
Hobbies and activities:
• Reading newspaper, travelling, playing guitar etc.
5th August 1986
BANGALORE ADDRESS: 73, 1st Floor, Convent Road. Kamanahalli, bangalore – 560084
Naoremthong khulem Leikai, Imphal-west,
Manipur 795001, India
Technical skills and curricular:-
• Identification of microbial cultures and Mycobacterium culture as well.
• Disease identification by using immunological and serological methods.
• Microscopy, preparation of microbiological media and reagent, etc.
• Maintaining Quality Control and calibration of laboratory procedures and its records in accordance to rules under JCI, NABH, NABL and Certified ISO.
• Interpret and report results into the Laboratory Information System (LIS) through highly skill software such as APEX PLUS in Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, trackcare/LAB TRACK in Manipal Hospitals, iCare in IHB Bahrain etc.
• Participating in inter lab. Quality Control events. BLSS (Basic Life Support System) under AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION.
• Processing of test samples and collection of blood sample(phlebotomy)
• Culture and sensitivity report for antimicrobial agent.
• Instrumentation handling through spectrophotometry , chemilumiscence , etc. with the help of auto-analyzer (fully and semi-automated ) as well as manual.
• Knowledge of Molecular Pathology,Clinical Pathology , Haematology and Biohemistry.
Presently holding certificate of analyzer as listed below as follows
• MINI API (BIOMERIEUX)
• BacT ALERT 240 and BacT alert 3D
• DA VINCI QUATTRO
• BN ProSpec (Siemens)
• VITEK 2 COMPACT (BIOMERIEUX)
• VITROS 3600 immunodiagnostics ( Johnson & Johnson)
• VITROS eci immunodiagnostics ( Johnson & Johnson)
• Mini Vidas, Vidas (BIOMERIEUX)
• CELL DYN 3700 & 1800 (Haematology)
• COBAS e411, COBAS Electra (Chemistry)
1. NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA HOSPITAL
No. 258/A, Bommasandra Industrial Area,
Hosur Road, Anekal Taluk,
Bangalore 560099, India
Ph: +91 80 7122 2222
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org – See more at: www.narayanahospitals.com
2. Manipal Hospitals
98, HAL Airport Road, Bangalore – 560017
Phone : 080-2502 4444/3344
E-mail : email@example.com
3. International Hospital of Bahrain
PO BOX 1084, Manama,
Kingdom of Bahain
Phone: +973 17598222
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: 22nd June 2016 Velaw Keisham