Highly motivated team leader with 33 months of experience in managing a back office and voice queue who’s looking for a challenging and rewarding position in operations where I can utilize my areas of leadership, keen judgment with a record of integrity and dependability to an organization seeking for an articulate team player committed to supporting organization objectives.
· High level of professionalism and strong leadership skills.
· Conflict resolution proficiency.
· Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
· Goal oriented and ability to set goals as well as meet objectives.
· Energetic work attitude.
· Team player.
ACCOMPLISHEMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
· LEAN Certified: Closed a lean project to remove a hand-off process for a back office queue.
· Employee of the month: Recognized employee of the month for 1 quarter.
· Certified in CPR and First Aid
· Certified Self Defense Training
· ERT Member
Team Leader, ATCO/BBY June 3, 2013 – Present
· Responsible for supervising a team of 15-20 agents, including coaching, monitoring employee performance and evaluation.
· Ensuring all work items are closed within the turn-around-time meeting the required timelines provided by the client.
· Assisted Customer Service agents in resolving customer service issues, quickly and efficiently with the goal of providing exceptional customer service on every call and meeting daily productivity.
· Supported and enforced all call center policies by managing disciplinary actions among the team on a consistent basis.
Training POC, ATCO January 2012 – June 2013
· Making sure 100% of the population within the LOB is up to date with the current updates and trainings required for the process.
· Close monitoring with CPIP enrolled agents by providing intensive coaching and feedback to meet the target for a certain metric they need to pass in a month’s time.
Quality Analyst, ATCO March 2012 – June 2013
· Evaluation of critical and non-critical work queues ensuring process is completed accurately to avoid any costumer/client escalation.
· Attendance on internal and external calibration to avoid any variances when performing an evaluation between the onshore and offshore team.
· Providing corrective actions on common errors identified to minimize inaccuracy on a particular procedure.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration General (2006)
University of San Carlos, P. del Rosario St. Cebu City 6000
Secondary Education (2001)
Colegio dela Inmaculada Concepcion, 64 Gorordo Ave. Cebu City 6000
Primary Education (1997)
Marie Ernestine School, Nasipit Talamban Cebu City 6000