RESUME FOR GENERAL EDUCATION TEACHER
NAME: VINCENT A. BANATLAO
ADDRESS: Brgy. Sta. Veronica San Pablo City, Laguna, Philippines
CONTACT DETAILS: Cellular Number: O9157000501
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
SKYPE ACCOUNT:[email protected]
CURRENT LOCATION: San Pablo City, Laguna Philippines
AVAILABILITY: Weekdays 8:00 AM to 10:3O AM.
My career highlights was when I was accepted in the public school and got rank 1 in my application in Del Remedio District, San Pablo City. But it got better when I got the slot position in San Pablo Central School, where I am still working from the day I stepped there until now.
· COLLEGE: BACHELOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION [ Canossa College, San Pablo City. 1996-2000]
· HIGH SCHOOL: SAN PABLO NATIONAL SCHOOL OF ARTS AND TRADE/ SPCNSAT now LAGUNA STATE POLETECHNIC UNIVERSITY [Brgy. Del Remedio, San Pablo City. 1991-1995]
· ELEMENTARY: BRGY. STA. VERONICA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL [Brgy. Sta. Veronica, San Pablo City. 1988-1991]
· Permanent Teacher I- Handling English, Math, Science, Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health and Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao in Grade 4. San Pablo Central School [January 2004 – August 2008]
· Permanent Teacher II- Handling English, Math, Science, Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health and Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao in Grade 4. San Pablo Central School [August 2008 to present]
· Serves as Building Head/Grade Leader in Grade 4, Lim Castillo Building., San Pablo Central School [School Year 2009-2010]
· Lakeside District Teachers` Association or LADISTA officer/representative. [School Year 2008-2010]
· Lakeside District Science Coordinator. [School Year 2007-2008]
· Lakeside District Teachers` Chorale member/officer. [School Year 2007-2010]
· San Pablo Central School Teachers` Chorale- member [School Year 2010-2016]
· Serve As Coach San Pablo Central School/Lakeside District Swimming Team-Elem Boys [School Year 2009 to present]
· Serve As Coach San Pablo City Delegates for STCAA Swimming Team-Elem Boys [School Year 2013 to present]
· Classroom Teacher – Handling English, Mathematics and Science in Grades 4,5 and 6 respectively. SISTERS OF MARY IMMACULATE SCHOOL. Fr. Dominico Masi St. Holiday Hills, San Pedro City, Laguna, Philippines. [School Year 05/2000-04/2003]
· License number 0739279
· Licensure Examination for Teacher Certification Grantee
· San Pablo Central School Teachers` Association
· Lakeside District Teachers` Association
· San Pablo Central School Teachers Chorale
· San Pablo City Teachers Association
· Boy Scout Silver Awardee
· Boy Scout Bronze Awardee
· BUILDING HEAD – LIM- CASTILLO BLDG., San Pablo Central School, San Pablo City, Laguna Philippines
AREAS OF INTEREST
· Teaching elementary English, Science and Mathematics
· Arts, crafts, interior and exterior design, stage design, visual or props design/sketches and maker
· Singing, dancing and choreography.
· Computer encoding, editing program design and or outlining.
Civil Status: Single
Date of Birth: January 15, 1978
Place of Birth: Villa Antonio Subdivision, San Pablo City, Laguna, Philippines.
Weight: 43 kg.
Religion: Roman Catholic
· MARILOU C. PINERO – School Guidance Counselor, San Pablo Central School, San Pablo City.
· FELIX DANGUE – Brgy. Chairman, Brgy. Sta Veronica San Pablo City, Laguna, Philippines
VINCENT A. BANATLAO