Phone: (587) 566-3753
E-mail: [email protected]
Looking for a full time opportunity with an organization that provides a stimulating and challenging environment, in which I can apply my education and experience towards developing a career.
Business Management (Diploma) December 2016 MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta
Sales Associate June 2017- February 2017
The Source, Edmonton, Alberta.
· Be a Brand Ambassador for The Source.
· Contribute to the team’s success by achieving Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Residential Services monthly sales targets.
· Provide each customer with an exceptional in-store experience by developing strong relationships and meeting customer needs.
· Collaborate with team members to ensure compliance to all store operational standards.
Sales Associate January 2017 – May 2017
SPP Marketing Services Inc., Edmonton, Alberta.
· Planned, implemented and managed individual marketing for CIBC Airport Program.
· Met and most often exceeded monthly sales goals by 45 percent.
Department Manager May 2016 – October 2016
Visions Electronics, Edmonton, Alberta.
· Supervised and coordinated activities of workers in department.
· Assigned duties to workers and scheduled break periods, work hours, and vacations.
· Trained workers in store policies, department procedures, and job duties.
· Ordered merchandise, supplies, and equipment.
· Inspected merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.
Sales Associate September 2015- April 2016
Best Buy, Edmonton, Alberta.
· Maintain constant presence on the sales floor to address customer needs.
· Approach browsing customers and initiate conversations to determine their buying preferences.
· Recommend appropriate items and lead or direct customer to make final purchase.
· Superior customer Service.
· Learnt working in a team and was able to recognize that the team efforts are always greater than the sum of individual efforts.
Cashier/Customer Service Specialist October 2014- September 2015
Visions Electronic, Edmonton, Alberta.
· Learnt managing People, Product and Prices.
· My responsibility as a Customer Service Specialist was to indulge in Community Services and individual empowerment.
Product Process September 2014
Visions Electronic, Edmonton, Alberta
· Worked as warehouse assistant.
· Learnt product knowledge and how to organize them.
· Engaged in lots of operational activities.
· Good IT systems knowledge and be able to adapt to new procedures quickly
· Good numerical, literacy skills, and can work accurately within deadlines
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
Available on request.