VIVEK KUMAR YADAV
The Leela kovalam
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Mob_-08766168452 , 8893855077
Nationality : Indian
Date of birth: 13/12 /1984
Place of birth: West Bengal
Status : Married
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
To work with full zeal and enthusiasm in professional environments to gain valuable experience and knowledge, thereby developing the culinary, managerial and interpersonal skills required for organizational and personal growth with sharp guest focus.
I am a sincere, ambitious and dedicated person with a mindset that there is no substitute to hard work. Loyalty, commitment and perseverance come naturally to me. Taking each day as it comes, I possess the qualities of an assertive personality, open to critical appreciation and being able to adapt myself to this fast changing world. I respect an individual’s unique abilities and strongly believe in teamwork.
1) Presently working in The Leela kovalam as a Senior C.D.P (from 13th may 2014-till now)
2) I worked in The oberoi udaivilas as a C.D.P (from 1st july2013-16th April 2014) .I joined here as a commis on 1st Oct, 2011
3) I worked in Hotel Ista Hyderabad as a Team member (from 3rd April 2010-4th sep2011)
4) I joined as a CULINARY ASSOCIATE in Riverside, the Italian kitchen at The Leela Kempinski, Goa; known as one of the best Italian food in the Goa. Riverside has consecutively won the Times Food Award for the ‘Best Italian restaurant in South Goa.’ I worked there from 15th January 2008 to 31 March 2010.
My duties and responsibilities are as follows…………
– Primary responsibilities include assisting the outlet Sous chef for smooth operation of the kitchen, monitoring and managing materials and food costs, coordinating with other department’s especially engineering, maintaining, hygiene standards, working on seasonal, supervising all sections of the kitchen viz. pizzeria, pasta, main course and garde manger, ensuring consistent food quality, staff communications, accommodating guest requests for customizations and off-menu items, taking charge of the kitchen by relieving the Sous chef during his off/leave days.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING: The Park, Kolkata.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING: The Leela Kempinski, Goa
Three year “Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management” from Golden Regency International Centre for Hospitality Management, Haldia, West Bengal under Regency Hotel School Adelaide, Australia accredited to TAFE. Government of South Australia.
Bidhan Chandra College
Vidhya Vikash High School
LANGUAGE KNOWN: ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
HOBBIES: Playing cricket, watching movies & listening music.
PERMANENT ADDRESS: Dankuni Housing Flat no-G 4/3
Chef Rajiv vimal