Wednesday S. Ibalarrosa
Mabini Macrohon Southern Leyte
Mobile number: 09978397001
Email Address: [email protected]
Current Location: Mabini Macrohon Southern Leyte
Availability: I can start for work as soon as possible.
Highest Education: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Date of Birth: March 19, 1980
Civil Status: Married
Religion: UCCP (Protestant)
Permanent Address: Mabini Macrohon Southern Leyte
Years of Working Experience: 12 years
Date Graduated: March 2002
Earning 21 units MPA (Master of Public Administration)
1. Head Maintenance and Engineering Department
April 2016- Present
· Assure that the building furnishing and furniture are functional and maintained and maximize the equipment availability
· Performs miscellaneous Job related duties as assign.
· Managing daily operations and planning the use of materials and human resources
· Maintain the cleanliness of the area
· Coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building system.
· Organize schedule and assign work activity
· Investigate accident and prepare relevant report.
2. Civil Inspector
October 2015 – March 2016
JAC (Japan Airport Consultancy)
· Visit construction sites to ensure the work meets construction standards and local code regulations.
· Provide assistance to the Project Engineer
· Responsible for supervising, directing and coordinating the inspection team.
· Monitor contractor QA/QC activities and maintain records
· Prepare and review engineering studies by applying accepted principles, codes and standards
3. Site Engineer/Draftsman
December 2013 – February 2015
HEXAGON PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION
· Design structural building analysis and Estimate
· managing parts of construction projects
· overseeing building work
· undertaking surveys
· setting out sites and organizing facilities
· supervising contracted staff
· ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
· liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
· checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
· providing technical advice
· problem solving
· ordering and negotiating the price of materials
· ensuring site safety
4. Site Engineer
December 2011-January 15, 2013
• Managing parts of construction projects
• Design structural building analysis and Estimate
• overseeing building work
• undertaking surveys
• setting out sites and organizing facilities
• supervising contracted staff
• ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
• liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
• checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• providing technical advice
• Problem solving
• ordering and negotiating the price of materials
• ensuring site safety
5. Service Engineer
February 2011-November, 2011
Concrete Master Incorporation
Ø Monitoring the site and the plant station
Ø Estimates for concrete volume to be deliver on site client
Ø Insuring the safety of workers and the equipment
Ø Site visit for upcoming schedule of concrete pouring
6. QC/Acting Safety Officer
November 2010-febuary 2011
Wierig Industrial Product
Ø Insuring that the raw materials to finish products meets quality and safety standards specified in the purchasing documentation.
Ø Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status
Ø Assist the site QC manager in the organization maintenance and control of the quality system.
Ø Compliance with the sites health and safety regulations.
Ø Attend the weekly QC meetings
7. Engineering Aid/Site Eng.
April 2008-November 2010
Department in Public Works and Highways
8. Program Assistant
September 2007-march 2008
Taytay sa kauswagan Incorporated
Ø Collecting Monthly Payments
Ø coordinate events and conferences
Ø maintaining database
Ø keeping file up to date
9. Site Engineer
September 2006-March 2007
Pacific Eagle Construction
Maasin Southern Leyte
Ø Ensuring the concrete mixing was on the grade specified, ensuring that the layers of the road are laid in proper thickness.
Ø To check the materials like cement, sand, gravel etc. According to the standard and execute the work smoothly by labors.
Ø Given instruction to worker for watering to the working structure, such as column, beam, bricks wall, etc.
Ø Given instruction to the worker for coming earlier in the morning at working place.
Ø Observing all the site plan sheet and work as it is, if there is require to create some change in site plan then discuss to our sr.engineer
Ø Wrote all the site work day to day with attendance of worker.
Ø Gets record of all the materials coming at site
Ø Calculating the estimates of working day work such as steel work, concreting work, form works excavation etc.
Ø Write all the above data into working record book
Ø Drafting in case there is a conflict for plans using CAD software
Ø Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Ø Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors.
10. Site Engineer
September 2005-November 2006
888 ACY Constructions
Sogod Southern Leyte
11. Foreman/Assistant Site Engineer
July 2002-March 2005
Private Church Project
· Computer Literate ( Microsoft Office)
· AutoCAD 2d
· Know how to drive four-wheel and Two-wheels drive
· Drafting and Estimating
· Carpentry Works
Engr. Manolo Rozas
Engr. Soterlita Pepino
DEAN Engineering Department
Mrs. Lilies M. Kapili
Treasurer, MI-CM Alumni and Friends Association