Date of birth: – 12/01/1982
Nationality: – Indian.
Marital Status: – Married.
Mobile:-+97155 3644941, 055 8591361
Email: – email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: – A challenging position sought with a premier organization in the hospitality industry, where professional experience and knowledge can be applied and enhanced to its maximum potential. A high level of commitment and professionalism offered in return for challenge, job satisfaction and opportunity to build on existing experience.
JOBS PROFILE: – Currently working as Restaurant General Manager in Nandos UAE.LLC since 25th June 2016 till date
Worked with TABLEZ FOOD CO LLC. as AREA MANAGER Since Jan 2014 till may 24th 2016
· PEPPERMILL RESTAURANT (FINE DINING INDIAN RESTAURANT) – 3 outlets in Abu Dhabi, Joined as RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER on 24th May 2011 for Peppermill Indian Restaurant.
Achievements as an AREA MANAGER 2015: Awarded as The Favourite Indian Restaurant by FACTS AWARD and The top voted Most Romantic Indian Restaurant by ZOMATO in 2015 for Peppermill Restaurant – Eastern Mangroves Abudhabi.
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Planning and organizing
· Resource management
· Customer service focus
· Quality orientation
· High energy level
· Stress tolerance
· Set operating goals and objectives
· Assess staffing requirements and recruit staff when needed
· Train and coach staff
· Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures
· Ensure staff know and adhere to established codes of practice
· Organize and monitor staff schedules
· Maintain employee records
· Co-ordinate restaurant operations during each shift
· Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen and restaurant
· Keep records of health and safety practices, Ensure compliance with restaurant security procedures
· Interact with customers, advise customers on food and beverage choices
· Interact with customers to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
· Oversee preparation of food and beverage items,
· Ensure quality of food and beverage presentation, ensure adherence to set recipes,
Observe size of food portions and preparation quantities to minimize waste
· Worked closely with Brand Chef to plan and co-ordinate menus
· Analyze food and beverage costs and assign menu prices
· Total restaurant receipts and reconcile with sales
· Ensure cash management procedures are completed accurately
· Setting Budgets and/or agreeing them with Senior Management
· Analyze budget variances and take corrective actions
· Implement and oversee cost cutting measures
· Plan and Monitor restaurant sales and revenue
· Organize and supervise marketing and promotional activities
· Maintain business records
· Prepare and Analyze management reports
· Check and order supplies of non-food items
· Identify and estimate food and beverage supply requirements and place orders with suppliers
· Negotiate purchase prices and develop preferred suppliers, and schedule deliveries
· Check quality of deliveries and documentation
· Ensure correct storage of supplies
· Arrange for maintenance and repairs of equipment and services
· Identify and evaluate competitors
Knowledge and Experience
· Experience in food and beverage management
· Experience in staff management and development
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
· Experience in analyzing financial data
· Knowledge of planning and forecasting
· Track record of managing inventory and cost control
· Knowledge of administrative procedures
· Able to use relevant computer applications
Worked with RAMEE GROUP OF HOTELS & RESORTS (BAISAN INTERNATIONAL HOTEL) as an ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER since NOV 26th 2010 till NOV 1ST 2011.
BAISAN INTERNATIONAL is a four star luxury hotel with 106 rooms and 8 food and beverage outlets .Here I work for the club WARBLER: – The very well-known discotheque of Bahrain serving International Cuisine.
Worked with Marco polo Hotel as a Sr.Food and Beverage Supervisor. January 2008 till Nov 21st 2009.
Marco polo hotel is a Four Star Luxury Hotel with 126 rooms and
7 food and beverage outlets.
Worked With CHOPSTIX (CHINESE RESTAURANT) : Serving Ind0- Chinese and holding World Record for The world’s longest chopsticks manufactured by Marco Polo Hotel & certified by Guiness book of world records in 2008 (22ft 1 inch) 6.73 mts.
Joined as a waiter-April 2004 till December 2006, Promoted as Captain January 2007, in 2008 promoted as Senior Captain (Senior Supervisor).
LORDS PANCHGANI: June 2000 till January 2004.Lords Panchgani is a Three Star hotel. Worked as a F&B associate in a pure vegetarian restaurant.
· Passed H.S.C. second-class with Mumbai board India (Feb 2000)
· Passed S.S.C. second-class with Maharashtra board India (Mar 98)
· Completed S.Y.B.Com October 2002.
· Done STCW 95 course from Mumbai Maritime Training Institute. Subjects:-Elementary First aid, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility.
· Computer Knowledge ( Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
· Successfully completed basic food hygiene course from RWTUV in Dubai.
· Has successfully completed the course of More Refined Customer Interaction (MRCI).
· Certified PIC (Person – In – Charge) from Highfield (Middle East Asia) Valid till 8th August 2021.
HOBBIES: Reading Books, Playing Football, Playing Cricket, Listening Music, Travelling, cooking on off days for family.
LANGUAGES KNOWN:-English, Hindi, Marathi, and Konkani.
Passport no: L3488523
Issue Date: 18/06/2013
Expiry Date: 17/06/2023