Senior Immigration Associate – SGV & Co.
· Specializes in Philippine immigration and other outbound entry visas to foreign countries.
· Manages Philippine immigration engagements which involve securing working visas and work permits for foreign nationals coming to the Philippines.
· Provides opinions regarding Immigration regulations and other Global Mobility concerns.
· Performs immigration consultancy work to current and potential clients.
· Managed to be involved with the immigration team composed of other consultants and liaison officers for the effective delivery of work for clients.
· In charge of handling clients from proposal preparation to billing, works/communicates directly with expatriates.
Clerk III – Visa Evaluator – Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
· Reviews and evaluates visa applications of foreign nationals
· Coordinates with the Department of Justice, Department of Labor and Employment and Bureau of Immigration on the visa processes.
· Submits a clearance report regarding applicants with doubtful requirements and qualifications
· Provides liquidation reports on visa application fees