Position : Procurement Coordinator / Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To check PR documents received from site team including drawings, specification, addendums, BOQ, etc.
2. To prepare Vendor list for Procurement Director / Project Director approvals
3. In-charge for all Subcontractor / Suppliers Enquiries (Job on Hand) Civil and MEP Works.
4. Preparation of Job in Hand Enquiry / RFQ to the subcontractor / supplier, which was approved by HOD.
5. Create and maintain good relationships with vendors / suppliers.
6. Maintain and update list of suppliers / subcontractors and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
7. Working with team members and Procurement Manager / Procurement Director to complete duties as needed
8. Preparing the follow up schedule, calls, meeting’s and tracking sheet to whom enquires has been floated for the getting the quotations and offers both technical + commercial offers.
9. After receiving the quotations, detailed studying of the quotations both commercially and technically includes all terms and Conditions.
10. To initial negotiate the price / rates from the subcontractors / supplier particularly for supply of manpower’s for Civil / MEP.
11. Technical and commercial comparison of quotations, if needed with respect to specifications, drawings, contract documents and project requirements.
12. Preparation of LOI’s / LOA’s, or Subcontract agreements, if required and Variation Orders.
13. Maintain database of potential subcontractors and suppliers for use in future projects
14. Coordinate with the accounts department to collect details of the suppliers / subcontractors
15. In-charge of complete and full-fledged Documentation Management System. The documentation required to be managed by this system includes, complete range of Technical Documentation